SUGGESTION: Allow users to enter numeric values for FLEET SIZE and TIMER

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(733410)

Recruit
1 Badges
May 1, 2013
  • Leviathan: Warships
Awesome game! Thanks!

I'd like the option to play small games with my friends, maybe around 800-2000 points. The combat would play out like the Car Wars boardgame we used to play when we were kids; a fast game with one boat per person. Basically, I'd like to option to enter whatever value we want instead of being forced to use only 3000, 6000, or 8000 point games.

I understand this might complicate matchmaking because players will usually design fleets around the standard sizes. But I'd still like this option for private games. Maybe only enable this option for private, invite-only games.

Same goes for the timer. 1 day (24 hours) is too short, 30 hours would work a little better. And 3 day games would not require playing on weekends. Again, basically I'd like the option to enter whatever value we want.

Thanks again,

jim