• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(30939)

Second Lieutenant
Jun 22, 2004
I’ve decided to renew my involvement in developing these CK programs I started all that time ago, mainly due to me getting access to the .NET programming facilities, and having a bit more free time.

Also, finished converting my bridefinder over, which can be found below. Please let me know of any comments/problems in the discussion thread found below.

And now also have the new version of the Family Tree Maker up.

Please read the discussion thread here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164782 and post any problems/comments there. The new program can be found below.

Attachments

• PortraitLoader.zip
    9,5 KB · Views: 3.590
  • CK Bride Finder v0.9.zip
    49,4 KB · Views: 7.046
  • CK Family Tree Maker Source Code.zip
    9,9 KB · Views: 2.359
  • CK Family Tree MakerV2.00.zip
    11,3 KB · Views: 5.182
Last edited:
Where's the "CK loyalty checker"?

Hi, first of all congratulations for the great work!

I've been looking for the CK loyalty checker but I cant find it.

Where is it?

How do you find your character's ID number?

"an unhandled exception has occured in your application...."

"Class not registered"

When i start the bride finder, I point to my save game, enter the stats and this pop up appears. So what is that supposed to mean?

Nice work! I really appreciate every bit you CKers do for improving game experience.

Only a little problem with the bridefinder; my version of framework is in spanish, but I'll try to translate the error:

"Object reference not set as object instance" at "CK_Bride_Finder.frmbridemain.frmbridemain_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)"

It's not really critical, just by clicking "Continue" the program runs perfectly (though I'm at office and have not tested a real CK save). Only information in the case you want to improve it.

Thank you very much for your work time.