Subscription or kickstarter for Imperator development

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, we're at the bargaining phase, then. We skipped the denial, went straight to anger and now this. Although my post-Imperator depression has already set in so maybe I'm going to be fine sooner than I thought.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
If we can dream of what we would like, for me this will be an announcement in PDXCON REMIXED for a yearly subscription service including:

TIER 1 games: PDXCON new game, CKIII and Imperator: ROME
TIER 2 games: HOI IV, EU4, Stellaris, and CKII

Price for subscription service 1 year: 120€. After two years paid (240€) you have access also to TIER 2 games with all their DLCs for free.
Looks like we both would have the same dream! :D

• 1Like
Reactions:
I am subscribing... to this thread.

• 1Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
We have been, but the pandemic has made it difficult for people to move (either physically or psychologically). I'm not sure what the numbers are like in the studio, but in my team of nine, eight people have been hired from abroad and moved to Stockholm.
Eight people getting an apartment in Stockholm is quite an achievement.

Is that bad? Doesn’t the gov or private sector build new homes?
6 year old articles, but it has only gotten worse:

I work in IT for a quite large well paying company. Our IT is nearsourced to Malmö (same city as PDX Thalassic) because of Stockholms housing situation and higher wages there due to higher living costs.

Sweden is no longer a wellfare state. You need rich parents to move to Stockholm. People in their 30s who only have average white collar jobs leave for other cities because they cannot afford to have a home big enough for a family (in Sweden children normally have their own rooms).

• 1Like
Reactions: