• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does your version of the mod work with the Roman Empire title too? Also, does it have different localizations for different cultures, like Roman culture?
I've not changed anything in this regard, it should work fine but without any different localisation for different cultures. I might be wrong but I think that it's actually not possible to give a different localisation to minor titles, you'd need a workaround like an identical minor title that can be used only by a certain (Roman, in this case) culture.

I've not changed anything in this regard, it should work fine but without any different localisation for different cultures. I might be wrong but I think that it's actually not possible to give a different localisation to minor titles, you'd need a workaround like an identical minor title that can be used only by a certain (Roman, in this case) culture.
I have another question that I forgot to ask but remembered now that i'm doing another playthrough, why isn't Michael III emperor in 867 like the original mod's description mentions?

I have another question that I forgot to ask but remembered now that i'm doing another playthrough, why isn't Michael III emperor in 867 like the original mod's description mentions?
It's because I've used the "Zeto e Basileios" version, the one where Basil is the 867 emperor like in vanilla, if I'm not missing anything basically it can be reverted by copying the files from common/bookmarks and history/titles of the original mod, but that's going to break some titles in the new 10th century bookmarks, so I've made an updated version for Zeto e Besilisses too. There's also an extremely minor upgrade for Zeto e Basileios, I've noticed only now that base HIP is setting the revokation law in the history file, probably it's something that wasn't present back when this mod was done, so I've added it back to the mod.

EDIT: I forgot to resurrect Michael in the character's history file, decomment the added stuff about Basil and adjust some employers that were modified in the Basilisses version, now it should work fine, I've re-uploaded the file.

Attachments

• Zeto e Basilisses Frosty 3 Update-Mod.zip
    119,2 KB · Views: 0
  • Zeto e Basileios Frosty 3 Update-Mod_v2.zip
    108,9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It's because I've used the "Zeto e Basileios" version, the one where Basil is the 867 emperor like in vanilla, if I'm not missing anything basically it can be reverted by copying the files from common/bookmarks and history/titles of the original mod, but that's going to break some titles in the new 10th century bookmarks, so I've made an updated version for Zeto e Besilisses too. There's also an extremely minor upgrade for Zeto e Basileios, I've noticed only now that base HIP is setting the revokation law in the history file, probably it's something that wasn't present back when this mod was done, so I've added it back to the mod.

EDIT: I forgot to resurrect Michael in the character's history file, decomment the added stuff about Basil and adjust some employers that were modified in the Basilisses version, now it should work fine, I've re-uploaded the file.

Thanks! Sorry for the silly question, but is the minor upgrade for the Basil version in the Michael version as well? Just making sure that they're both the same (and work according to the description) and both work with Frosty3 just fine, except that Basilisses has Michael (with all the appropriate historical changes and still with your own changes like the catholic neapolitan greeks) and Basileios has Basil instead.

Last edited:
Thanks! Sorry for the silly question, but is the minor upgrade for the Basil version in the Michael version as well? Just making sure that they're both the same (and work according to the description) and both work with Frosty3 just fine, except that Basilisses has Michael (with all the appropriate historical changes and still with your own changes like the catholic neapolitan greeks) and Basileios has Basil instead.
Yes, I've added it to that v2 file that I've uploaded above. It's really a minor change at any rate, you simply start with infidel revocation law.

Yes, I've added it to that v2 file that I've uploaded above. It's really a minor change at any rate, you simply start with infidel revocation law.

Alright, thanks. Now im testing the mod myself. Michael is in-game and he works fine (even decided to play as him in one small test and do nothing, and i got a faction that deposed me and put Basil in charge, with the AI its a different story though, Michael stays in charge, no civil wars in the first 2 years) but there's a minor bug with him. He still plays just fine, so i think it's just a small visual bug.

1.png