• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll take a look, knowing me I've probably overlooked something basic :oops:

EDIT: I'm not getting any CTDs, at least not yet (I haven't unpaused), what do your logs say?

Last edited:
I'll take a look, knowing me I've probably overlooked something basic :oops:

EDIT: I'm not getting any CTDs, at least not yet (I haven't unpaused), what do your logs say?
It just crash at loading screen... Unless I messed up while updating HIP to the latest version...?

I delete the previous HIP folder & .mod file from mod folder in documents, then run the HIP.exe, cut the new HIP folder and .mod file into mod folder...

Sorry, I cant think of any other reasons as to why the mod/submod goes wrong...

Did you remember to delete the modules folder first?
Yep... Running ZeB alone or HIP alone doesn't crash the game but this is from having only ZeB... Is there a bug? (I even loaded the game without all mods to check it out)
upload_2019-3-14_20-46-40.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-14_20-45-2.png
    upload_2019-3-14_20-45-2.png
    7,9 MB · Views: 8
I'm not sure what could be causing the broken localisation. The only changes I've made to bookmarks have been to swap Basil for Michael, and according to ExamDiff there haven't been any other changes I've missed out that could be causing issues.

It just crash at loading screen... Unless I messed up while updating HIP to the latest version...?

I delete the previous HIP folder & .mod file from mod folder in documents, then run the HIP.exe, cut the new HIP folder and .mod file into mod folder...

Sorry, I cant think of any other reasons as to why the mod/submod goes wrong...

When you download a new version of HIP, delete ALL the old files from previous versions of HIP already in your mods folder (“modules” folder, library.zip, python.dll, all of it) before unzipping the installer’s contents into the mods folder. DON’T simply paste over the older files or else it seems to screw with the download process. I’ve had this get me a couple times now

When you download a new version of HIP, delete ALL the old files from previous versions of HIP already in your mods folder (“modules” folder, library.zip, python.dll, all of it) before unzipping the installer’s contents into the mods folder. DON’T simply paste over the older files or else it seems to screw with the download process. I’ve had this get me a couple times now
Did that, did a redownload of CK2, ZeB, Furry2, using all modules except miniSWMH & English localization... :confused:
Yet it still crashes

I think I found the reason behind the crash, the unexpected graphical map mod caused it. I was testing around to identify why even the TMM submod doesnt work for me as well and it turns out the In Heaven's Graphics Overhaul caused it...

Sorry for the inconvenience :confused: Never thought that a graphical mod could cause incompatibility issues...

Not sure what the cause is but ZeB currently messes up the Qarmatians in Furry7, removing them from the map, leaving their provinces and characters as noreligion.
Are you sure that it's this mod? They appear to be fine on my end (and at a quick glance the mod doesn't alter religion and history files of relevant characters/provinces).

Are you sure that it's this mod? They appear to be fine on my end (and at a quick glance the mod doesn't alter religion and history files of relevant characters/provinces).
Fairly sure, deactivating Zeto e Basileios fixes the issue on my end.

EDIT: Apologies, seems to be some weird three way compatibility issue I'm having

Last edited:
I'm not sure if an update/patch is absolutely needed, but I would like to mention that there have been some changes in the 01_succession_voting_specials,txt file, both in the syntax and in the addition of the new princely boon effect for Otto's bloodline from vanilla.

I didn't make that change, but maybe it's because he was probably Michael III's son (and judging by Basil's abusing him, and his actions after Basil's death, was widely considered as such and considered himself as such), and even if not, he was the son of a reigning co-emperor. In fact, I might make an event to designate the children of co-emperors as born in the purple on birth.
There's actually no proof that he was. In fact he only did the same thing Theophilus did to his father's predecessor. Byzantine history has gotten a better ressurgence of late.

I'm getting back into modding, and I've got a backlog of mods I'm working on for various games. Not got to ZeB yet, but it's on the list, and IIRC I've done some work on it already.