• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So any future plans to implement the tyranny of the sun prophecy? Would be a nice semi-crossover with the legacy of the snow prince submod although it doesn't need to be. I was thinking that completing the prophecy would cause an increased rate of vampire attacks across nirn in the form of province modifiers or even events that cause the clans to come out of hiding to grab land, vampire revolts, anything non-vampire related that hypothetically arises in a situation without the sun etc.

Just thought it would be a nice end of the world alternative to the current daedric invasion events.

I like the idea! I might try my hand at that after I finish with getting all the bloodlines about the same amount of content, which shouldn't take too long now.

Update: Except for the Ravenwatch and Montclair bloodlines, every bloodline's traits and age modifiers now have proper stats bound to them, all bloodlines that have a joinable clan are now joinable, the aging system works for all of them and most have at least some basic events. All NPC vampires that have bloodlines should now also have their own age modifiers. Next up is adding some unique flavor to the Illiac Bay vampires.

How do i become a vampire in the first place?

Sorry for the late reply. In case you're still wondering, you can become a vampire in three ways:
1. Through an event that fires if you have a vampire infestation in your province.
2. If you have an "unknown" vampire (meaning they have neither the known vampire nor benevolent known vampire traits) in your court, they can "come out" to you. At that point, you can ask them to turn you (though they may refuse you).
3. If you're running this submod, you can ask a known vampire (benevolent or not) that is in your realm, your spouse, or your friend to turn you, provided they have an opinion of 50 or higher of you. They can still refuse, but you can ask them every 5 years.

can you tell me how to add trait picture to mod

Unfortunately I have no images for the traits yet.

If you have your own, you can go into the mod's gfx folder and then the traits folder (\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\eksubVampires\gfx\traits if you're on windows), and replace the images there. Or you can send to me and, if I like them, I'll add them in and give you the credits in the OP :D

here some of icon i made and other i don't know how find picture

Attachments

• Clan_Aundae.png
    Clan_Aundae.png
    15 KB · Views: 8
  • Clan_Berne.png
    Clan_Berne.png
    15,6 KB · Views: 6
  • Clan_Quarra.png
    Clan_Quarra.png
    15,7 KB · Views: 6
  • Harkon.png
    Harkon.png
    14,2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
In light of the newly released version of the mod, I have added a version of this submod that can be ran alongside it. So if you downloaded EK from Steam or this forum (and don't know what the SVN is), get the non-SVN version.

Also, I am working on more content again now that school is done.

Oh great!
Two slightly stupid questions:
1) Is this mod compatible with a save that has been running for some time (on 2.1 of course)?
2) As a pureblood created by Molag Bal can we assume primacy even though not being originally created by Harkon?

Oh great!
Two slightly stupid questions:
1) Is this mod compatible with a save that has been running for some time (on 2.1 of course)?
2) As a pureblood created by Molag Bal can we assume primacy even though not being originally created by Harkon?

1. No, you need to start a new game for this submod to work properly.
2. You can only assume primacy of a bloodline that you belong to (and if that bloodline has that mechanic). If you become a vampire by having Molag Bal turn you, you are technically the progenitor of your own bloodline, so you won't be part of any bloodlines in this mod, and you can assume primacy over them. If Molag Bal turns you into a pureblooded vampire after you joined a bloodline, however, there are no issues. So if you want to usurp Harkon's position, you first have to become a normal vampire in Skyrim or be turned by a vampire of the Volkihar bloodline.

The mod doesn't seem to work whatsoever for me oddly enough. I've tried both the SVN-compatible version and the other one on both versions of the game, but it just doesn't show up when I'm playing as a vampire at all.