• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Isewein

Corporal
5 Badges
Jan 7, 2017
  • Crusader Kings II
  • For The Glory
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Darkest Hour
I've updated Slothinator's University mod for use with HIP SWMH. Please read the description of the original mod for details.

Changelog (University 3.5.2020/HIP SWMH Frosty3):
-added section defining the University regions from to SWMH file (geographical_region.txt)
-Heidelberg, Leipzig and Cambridge moved to their appropriate SWMH provinces (University titles.txt, send decisions.txt, university creation events.txt, open access.txt)
-Turkmen added to the Muslim cultures not supposed to raze the House of Wisdom (university destruction events.txt)

Attachments

Choorus

General
78 Badges
May 3, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Victoria 2
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris
  • BATTLETECH
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Pillars of Eternity
I've updated Slothinator's University mod for use with HIP SWMH. Please read the description of the original mod for details.

Changelog (University 3.5.2020/HIP SWMH Frosty3):
-added section defining the University regions from to SWMH file (geographical_region.txt)
-Heidelberg, Leipzig and Cambridge moved to their appropriate SWMH provinces (University titles.txt, send decisions.txt, university creation events.txt, open access.txt)
-Turkmen added to the Muslim cultures not supposed to raze the House of Wisdom (university destruction events.txt)
An interesting sub-mode, surely. I have a suggestion though. Maybe the universities should be able to be found earlier by a decision if certain conditions are met, like e.g. the county's affluence, number of holdings, number and level of buildings, its total taxation, tech level and liege's learning stat? Otherwise the late game unis are rarely going to see the light.
What's your take on the matter?

Isewein

Corporal
5 Badges
Jan 7, 2017
  • Crusader Kings II
  • For The Glory
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Darkest Hour
I'm just porting it, best leave your comment on the Steam page for the author. :) (And I agree actually, it should be more expensive but possible, analoguous to early tech research.)

Reactions:

VYNLT

Corporal
1 Badges
Mar 13, 2020
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
needs the original or not?