• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Beverage

Second Lieutenant
57 Badges
Jan 27, 2014
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Rome Gold
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • March of the Eagles
I've made a mod for the vanilla map version of HIP that allows for the Empire of Tibet to exist de jure when the Ahistorical Empires game rule is set to off. In particular, the Empire of Tibet existed in 769 for over 150 years already, and so having it not considered de jure when the Arabian Empire was did not make sense to me. I've also added a game rule for choosing whether or not the Empire of Tibet exists de jure in any start dates after 769 -- it is not held in any other start date, and fell apart around the year 800, so you can choose whether you feel it should still be considered to have de jure land.

Please remember this is for the *vanilla map* version of HIP, that it to say without the SWMH module installed. Any other combination of modules should be fine, so long as EMF is enabled, as this works off EMF's Ahistorical Empires game rule. I created it to work with Svatopluk's Bugfix and Balance Patch, but it should also work fine with the final official version of HIP.

You can either enable this mod as packaged or take the files and copy them directly into your HIP or HIP Patch folder.

Please let me know if you have any issues!

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 1.09.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 1.13.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 1.09.41 PM.png

Attachments

• HIP_Tibet.zip
    24,6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: