• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Nortlen

Recruit
5 Badges
Apr 17, 2019
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • War of the Roses
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
So I was modding my game a bit and I decided to change Atmora a little. I decided to give most of the land to atmoran animists and only gave the Frozen Wastes to the Ice King. I made new titles and history files for the frozen wastes as well. The problem I am having is that the AI is unable (or unwilling) to move it's units from and into those areas. Does anybody know what might be causing this?

The Frozen Wastes isn't a regular county, it's an impassable terrain, like some deserts in vanilla
Thank you for the reply, though maybe I should have been clearer in my original post. I have added new titles and history files for the Frozen Tundra to make it a regular county, which as far as I am aware should be all I need to do. And because of that the province is now passable, as in when I am controlling the units I can order them to go from and into the Frozen Tundra and they will do it normally. The problem I am having is that the AI doesn't seem to understand that there is a new county to walk on.