• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Any chance for a workshop version of this mod?

i was able to load this fine, but then my game ended up lagging bad. I took off the submod and it runs great again for a whole week. Tried reactivating again and its slow again.

i was able to load this fine, but then my game ended up lagging bad. I took off the submod and it runs great again for a whole week. Tried reactivating again and its slow again.

Then don't use it?
If you want help you will need to be a bit more specific. Which submod(s) of mine are you using? Any other submods? Release or SVN version of Elder Kings (if SVN means nothing to you you are on release)? Computer specs may also be useful as the landmarks specifically may be fairly intensive in terms of rendering.

Then don't use it?
If you want help you will need to be a bit more specific. Which submod(s) of mine are you using? Any other submods? Release or SVN version of Elder Kings (if SVN means nothing to you you are on release)? Computer specs may also be useful as the landmarks specifically may be fairly intensive in terms of rendering.
I said I wasnt anymore? Im saying it so you are aware of a potential problem.

Im running the all in one version of your submod, no other. Latest non SVN release of EK. I have an old rig gtx 750 gpu, 8 gb ram, amd phenom ll x4

Just discovered this submod and I love it, but I was curious as to which model you were working on at the moment (if any at all).

I have three on going projects. Firstly, all the current models are (eventually) going to be reworked based on what I have learned. One of the other projects is what I am working on and should have a release soon(tm), but will remain secret until then . The third is contingent on my current project and may take a while to complete.

Yeah it doesn't work well with the latest SVN. Yokuda gets broken de jure duchies as well as counties on the bottom left corner of the map. Any hopes of it being updated at some point? I like mah towers.

Yeah it doesn't work well with the latest SVN. Yokuda gets broken de jure duchies as well as counties on the bottom left corner of the map. Any hopes of it being updated at some point? I like mah towers.
I did not notice until you posted it : O. Says a lot about how much attention I pay to other areas of Tamriel, xD. Thanks, though : )

Roses are red
Violets are blue
The mods been updated
Especially for you
Not quite. Yokuda is still broken.
Yokuda.png