• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now for Elsweyr I can think of one place, though it might go against some people's preferred canon. Namely The Halls of Colossus, which played a big part in Arena.
The trouble with it, is that not much is known besides the fact that it is ancient, and dates back at least to the start of the 3rd Era. While some stories of its origin are very vague on when it was built, there is one that goes against all other stories about it and claim it was built by Tiber Septim to repair Numidium. As you can see, if that's the story we go with, it might play merry hell with the time frame of the game, but it is a rather imposing and unique structure.

P.S.:

Incidentally, while it will likely cause issue if the mod ever incorporates Numidium directly, it would be fun if there existed a version of Vivec or some other location in Morrowind that had Nimidium just standing around immobile and in disrepair. After all, as I recall the Tribunal "had control of it" before Tiber Septim strong armed them into joining the Empire. I put that bit in quotation marks because it was only after Tiber Septim's favoured battlemage created a Totem for controlling it that it was in any kind of working order.

Last edited:
Where can i get the download for the edited states?

If you mean the submod that divides the imperial isle into five provinces then you are out of luck. It's part of a larger submod that I use for personal map changes among other things. As I never intended to release it, it is not made to a very high standard and may have dependencies on other submods so will not be available in the near future.

Now for Elsweyr I can think of one place, though it might go against some people's preferred canon. Namely The Halls of Colossus, which played a big part in Arena.
The trouble with it, is that not much is known besides the fact that it is ancient, and dates back at least to the start of the 3rd Era. While some stories of its origin are very vague on when it was built, there is one that goes against all other stories about it and claim it was built by Tiber Septim to repair Numidium. As you can see, if that's the story we go with, it might play merry hell with the time frame of the game, but it is a rather imposing and unique structure.

P.S.:

Incidentally, while it will likely cause issue if the mod ever incorporates Numidium directly, it would be fun if there existed a version of Vivec or some other location in Morrowind that had Nimidium just standing around immobile and in disrepair. After all, as I recall the Tribunal "had control of it" before Tiber Septim strong armed them into joining the Empire. I put that bit in quotation marks because it was only after Tiber Septim's favoured battlemage created a Totem for controlling it that it was in any kind of working order.

The Halls of Colossus is fine for Elsweyr, in my opinion the whole thing with Tiber Septim building the structure has insufficient evidence to support it.

I had considered adding pieces of Numidium to the map but I am pretty sure the Devs have plans to implement it in some form. Of course if Numidium is repaired then it would make sense for it to have a unit model...

For Valenwood, you could do the Elden Tree, the ancient grath-oak that serves as the central point of Elden Root, which in the timeframe of the mod is quite an important city, due to it becoming the capital of the Aldmeri Dominion.

For Valenwood, you could do the Elden Tree, the ancient grath-oak that serves as the central point of Elden Root, which in the timeframe of the mod is quite an important city, due to it becoming the capital of the Aldmeri Dominion.

I considered Elden Root as well as Greensap, both of which I have problems with. The first is that Greensap is decentralized so cannot be represented by a single model, so thats out. The second is that Elden Root (and any other Grahtwood city) are giant trees and I am terrible at modeling organic things. It's not completely off the table but it will likely be one of the last models if I create it.

In other news, Ada-mantia:
2018-08-05_162355.png

It's pretty much White-gold with a different base and retextured domes. In lore White-gold is described as being made 'in open emulation of Ada-mantia' so I stuck to that quite strictly, even though it's more of a golden colour in my head.

Attachments

• ek_landmarks_ada_mantia.zip
    15 MB · Views: 39
Will these eventually be incorporated into the actual Mod once all planned models are done to your satisfaction, that would save a great deal of fiddly time in the files which im not very good at.

Will these eventually be incorporated into the actual Mod once all planned models are done to your satisfaction, that would save a great deal of fiddly time in the files which im not very good at.

Maybe, depends on the devs. If they are happy for it then I have no problem with it.

After the next few models I will probably release an all in one version.

are you gonna make crystal-like-law too? What models are you planning on making besides those ones you already made?

are you gonna make crystal-like-law too? What models are you planning on making besides those ones you already made?

From the previous page:

I fully intend to add more structures. The current list is Ada-mantia, Crystal-like-law, High Hrothgar, Bleak Falls Barrow and Vivec plus Winterhold college now that you mention it.

Above on this page he also noted he might be adding Halls of Colossus.

Adding the spiral staircases to the model was a very nice touch.

This is the part where being an absolute tosser I point out that the tower-wide stairwell in White-Gold is running in the opposite direction.

Just kidding though, it's absolutely fantastic.

This is the part where being an absolute tosser I point out that the tower-wide stairwell in White-Gold is running in the opposite direction.

It was built by lefthanded elves who didn't want a filthy right handed spiral.

But seriously the game mirrors the models in the x axis. The original model has the spiral going the other way.

Would there be a chance of you also uploading your changes to the actual provinces in the Imperial isle if/when they are finished? I see in one of your screen shots you have made the waterfront etc separate provinces.

Would there be a chance of you also uploading your changes to the actual provinces in the Imperial isle if/when they are finished? I see in one of your screen shots you have made the waterfront etc separate provinces.

Please see my response near the top of page two. In short is poorly made (e.g. lacking proper flags) and is tangled up in a larger submod.

Also Vivec is done:
2018-08-21_022108.png

I tried a different texturing method that is easier but I am not sure the results are as good. Thoughts?