• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I meant Kujawy and here you go:

nGLVYo

Forgive me, I must be going blind. I really don't see any shields/cities out of position in that area.

Everything in Mazowsze and Kujawy appears in order atm. if somethings off, I don't think its due to Gaea. Some of the province capitals are on the edges of the provincial borders which may be confusing, but that's just where the cities are physically located (at least per my last go-over of the area).

the shield for Kujawy Is over Rawa and the shield for Mazowse IS over Plock but so far over that it seems to be over Inowroclaw.

In-game, if you click on the county you can see which duchy it belongs to and said duchy's shield.

I noticed that the costal counties including and around c_basra do not registered as coastal in game. Is this WAD?

Can't check it atm, but could anyone else verify that ?

Is it just with me or are the forests very strange?

Holy heavens, this mod is wonderful! :D Please make a vanilla version too if possible, those clean and beautiful (and authentic-looking) borders are exactly what is missing from the game.

Two questions: is it furry1 compatible and is it SWMH-friendly? This mod is on the list of mods somehow however it wasn't updated for a half of a year.
If the new version of HIP does not have new counties, then almost sure Gaea is still compatible, that's just testing.

The only thing i do not like are these counts in Sahara with these borders like lines

EDIT: meybe its only a thing to get accustomed, or I understood why, since these counties in the Sahara were like that because there was no way to decide the size of the land much beyond the city itself, since there is only a desert around it

Is an update planned? I think the trees are misplaced, they look like hexagons and they stay away from each other, and their colors are very clear, it would be better to implement the SWMH

Is an update planned?

Maybe, well see. Its a bigger time sink then I thin you realize.

it would be better to implement the SWMH

That's not how the mod works. My mod does not alter any texture files other than the overall lighting/shading of the overall map. The updated terrain filed included within SWMH would be used by my mod if you installed them with the HIP mod.

Maybe, well see. Its a bigger time sink then I thin you realize.

That's not how the mod works. My mod does not alter any texture files other than the overall lighting/shading of the overall map. The updated terrain filed included within SWMH would be used by my mod if you installed them with the HIP mod.

I just started with HIP and Gaea, the colors of the trees are darker, they should be clear because of some other mod that I started together, but my suggestion about the trees being in hexagons continues.

The lines are the known trade routes connecting oasis cities

Awesome, yyou cleared my mind

Last edited: