• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

LeSingeAffame

Loyal ally to Durcorach the Black Drake
81 Badges
Sep 16, 2012
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
COMPATIBLE WITH THE SVN - Probably works with the Steam/Paradoxplaza version of the game, but not certain.

This submod is aimed at enhancing the gameplay and flavour in the Reach, mainly for the Reachmen.

Ever since the Alessian Order marched in the Reach and defeated the Faolan "The Red Eagle", the Reachmen have had no leader.
Ever since Reman Cyrodiil subjugated the Reach, and divided it between High Rock and Skyrim, the Reachmen had to live under foreign rule.

But no more.

Main features:
- Claim Red Eagle's Fury
- Create a true Kingdom of the Reach, through conquest, diplomacy, and force of will
- Found Holy Orders
- See the Reachmen cast aside the last bit of civlization they had, and fight against the foreign invaders

Also included:
- Alternative flags for a Reachmen-focused Empire of the Reach
- Employ a Briarheart or a Hagraven

Attachments

• elder_kings_reach_submod.zip
    113,7 KB · Views: 285
If your up for tangential requests, if a non-nord/imperial/breton emperor holds skyrim, a decision to break skyrim into a true kingdom reach and skyrim dejure?

I'll have to see how to do it, but yeah breaking Skyrim and High Rock could be useful for a foreign emperor.

Also, the Rebel Cairn will be a historical wonder, but you will have to get Hraggen in your realm if you want it - through conquest or by vassalizing the Hagravens if you worship them.

Vassalizing them is already possible if you worship them, and currently when claiming Red Eagle's Fury the Hagravens can offer you more than the sword

I saw today that I forgot to put back the Hagraven/Briarheart marriage proposal when accepting the Hagraven's deal - oopsie, will be back in in the next update

Modified a couple tooltips, mainly on decidions so it won't be cluttered if you can't use them - also made getting a de Jure Reach kingdom need 20 dip / martial when going to diplomatic / agressive way (yotal conquest and Elder Council proposal unchanged)

Working a some story events, first on the Black Drake bookmark. For now, a true Hagraven - Durcorach alliance, Evermore unifying High Rock if they win + Cyrodiil and Nibenay declaring independance, and legalizing Daedra worshipping

Two news, one bad and one good.

The bad one is, the submod won't be updated.
The good one is, since I have joined the dev team yesterday, the content will be put directly on the svn version of the game, and the Steam and Paradoxplaza when these versions are updated.

It will take some time until everything from the mod is ported into the svn, as I'll go through everything once again, but in the next couple of days most of the stuff should be in.

Two news, one bad and one good.

The bad one is, the submod won't be updated.
The good one is, since I have joined the dev team yesterday, the content will be put directly on the svn version of the game, and the Steam and Paradoxplaza when these versions are updated.

It will take some time until everything from the mod is ported into the svn, as I'll go through everything once again, but in the next couple of days most of the stuff should be in.
Does this mean we won't see an update for Ancient Relics compatibility :eek:

Reactions: