• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just an idea - could add some claims, maybe in similar fashion as Byzantine Roman restoration, just it got very tedious reclaiming all the counties to form Skyrim x_x , especially when most Skyrim region was controlled by two kingdoms. Besides that, lovely mod!

Just an idea - could add some claims, maybe in similar fashion as Byzantine Roman restoration, just it got very tedious reclaiming all the counties to form Skyrim x_x , especially when most Skyrim region was controlled by two kingdoms. Besides that, lovely mod!
That's more due to the way the map is layed out in the first start date but I'll add this to my list of things to do for the next update.

Well, being able to restore the Falmer so easily wouldn't make for a very good mod. And you need to own Riften which will allow you to start the Trinimac event chain.
As for the Schematics, they are most commonly found in the various dwemer ruins that can be explored throughout Skyrim, if you haven't got any from that then you are incredibly unlucky im afraid. Also, the requirements for the Vyrthur/Auriel's Bow event to fire are:

- Be Gelebor
- Own the Chantry of Auri-El
- Vyrthur is a secret vampire
- Vyrthur has trait "On Mission"

It should trigger within four years, though that is not guaranteed. If you use the family focus the chance for it to fire is doubled.
What happens if Vyrthur's no longer a SECRET vampire? Because, uh, he came out. As a malicious vampire.

Ah, alright.

Wait, is that the event I got near the start that had the option to steal, or to be able to cure Vythur later? And if so, how do I advance from there?
In intrigue decisions you should have an option to cure Vyrthur's vampirism, it costs 300 gold and is pretty give or take in terms of success.

In intrigue decisions you should have an option to cure Vyrthur's vampirism, it costs 300 gold and is pretty give or take in terms of success.
Hm.

Does that have any more prerequisites I'm not aware of? Because I definitely never saw anything like that.

I may have fucked things up when I handed him a tribe, now that I think about it. Shit.

Edit:No, I'm not seeing it as a option after starting a new game and specifically not handing something off to him....

Last edited:
Hey I can't seem to find Gelebor or Vyrthur in the game start screen or the character search function, with the latest version of the submod and the current SVN. Am I just missing something?

I am using interrugnum. Still can't seem to find them.

He's to the northwest of the Reach, on the border between High Rock and Skyrim on the High Rock side.

He's to the northwest of the Reach, on the border between High Rock and Skyrim on the High Rock side.

THis is what I see there, no sign of him. Checksign FGKU

religion view shows no Auri El

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    2,3 MB · Views: 75
THis is what I see there, no sign of him. Checksign FGKU

religion view shows no Auri El

Odd, he should own the western most province that Hagsend has in the base mod, maybe try deleting and reinstalling the submod?

I figured it out. I'm not going to say what I did but I am going to say I am stupid.
Posting your solution is generally helpful in the event that anyone else ever encounters the same problem.

Reactions: