• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Huh, that's odd. Could you send a screen shot of where they should be just to clarify?
DOne
s4ILyhl_Fgk.jpg

uu18ZJikyds.jpg

I have updated again on the workshop, please let me know if it is fixed.

Yeah its working, finally got to finish the very last event of the Falmer restoration line, I loved it. Wish there were more mods like this that gave very extensive storylines to unique races or characters, since it gives you a good road map on what goals to aim for and such.

Thanks for all the help, and for your hard work making this great mod! :D

Thanks for all the help, and for your hard work making this great mod! :D
I am glad you finally got it working and also that you like the mod.

There is probably going to be an update either on the weekend or early next week that adds a bunch new content, it will add:
- new artifacts and excavations in high rock
- new set of events to restore the orcs
- a new Trinimac heresy will be formable too.

So I hope u keep an eye out for that as I would like to keep this mod updated as much as I am able

Last edited:
Is there any conceivable way that you could release this in a way that does not require SVN? I don't want to use SVN, and I'm confident the friends I play with would be unwilling to, but this submod seems amazing and i'd love to be able to use it in our games.

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Is there any conceivable way that you could release this in a way that does not require SVN? I don't want to use SVN, and I'm confident the friends I play with would be unwilling to, but this submod seems amazing and i'd love to be able to use it in our games.

Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Well really there actually shouldn't be any reason the mod won't work on the steam version, I just don't use it myself. If you could test it and let me know if it works then that would be helpful.

Is there no manual download button? The one on the first post just redirects me to the same forum for some reason.
No I'm afraid not, that is a mistake on my part. I have since removed the manual download as I always forget to update it. Maybe with the upcoming update on the weekend, I might upload it on like mediafire or something.

Version 1.1 Update
New Features:

- New event chain to recover Malacath's artifacts
- New Aldmer race and culture
- Return orcs to old form
- New Artifacts
- Playable Trinimac heresy
- New Trinimac Holy Order
- Unique county/duchy names for Falmer characters
- Falmer infestations can be peacefully dealt with

Bug fixes/Tweaks:
- Rebalanced the artifact upgrade system
- Reduced cost for some decisions
- Increased time for big events to trigger
- Increased requirements to restore the Falmer
- Fixed various minor/major localisation issues
- Fixed crashes for final event, if you don't have Holy Fury
- Falmer infestations don't appear after Falmer are restored

Just released a new update, lots of new stuff here. And also a manual download link if you check the first post.

Brilliant mod! I have couple of questions:

1. Which is better, to convert to the Trinimac heresy, or stay true to Auri-El? Which has more flavour?

2. Do i have to keep my capital in the forgotten vale? Do i lose events if I move it to Skyrim? (the vale is part of High Rock, so the ambition to become a king also targets High Rock.)

3. Does Vyrthur play any role in the quests beyond curing him? For some reason he really likes to die in my game.

Brilliant mod! I have couple of questions:

1. Which is better, to convert to the Trinimac heresy, or stay true to Auri-El? Which has more flavour?

2. Do i have to keep my capital in the forgotten vale? Do i lose events if I move it to Skyrim? (the vale is part of High Rock, so the ambition to become a king also targets High Rock.)

3. Does Vyrthur play any role in the quests beyond curing him? For some reason he really likes to die in my game.

1. Trinimac heresy is far better, unlocks the new event chains added to restore the Orcs. Also you become the religious head, and can form an actually useful holy order in Elder Kings.
2. No, you don't have to keep your capital there, as long as you don't give away the Chantry of Auri-El barony you should still get the events for it.
3. And Vyrthur has quite a low chance of being cured, I am planning to expand his questline but as of now he is kinda useless, well besides being a very OP mage character.

Also, make sure you use the blessings of Mara decision to get an heir asap. Or adopt an orphan.

I loved playing this mod although I am a bit dissapointed that I was not able to restore the falmer after a day of playing. I buildt all wayshrines, build the snow prince tomb, got no event to get the trinimac restoration or whatever and my brother is just a vampire and he never recoveres from the "on mission" thing. I had all of Skyrim and even tried converting to trinimac through console commands but that just made geleb die and lose immortality. I also could not get Auriels bow, phynesters ring and I got only 1 falmer schematic even though i visited all the falmer tombs. Is there something im missing?

I loved playing this mod although I am a bit dissapointed that I was not able to restore the falmer after a day of playing. I buildt all wayshrines, build the snow prince tomb, got no event to get the trinimac restoration or whatever and my brother is just a vampire and he never recoveres from the "on mission" thing. I had all of Skyrim and even tried converting to trinimac through console commands but that just made geleb die and lose immortality. I also could not get Auriels bow, phynesters ring and I got only 1 falmer schematic even though i visited all the falmer tombs. Is there something im missing?
Well, being able to restore the Falmer so easily wouldn't make for a very good mod. And you need to own Riften which will allow you to start the Trinimac event chain.
As for the Schematics, they are most commonly found in the various dwemer ruins that can be explored throughout Skyrim, if you haven't got any from that then you are incredibly unlucky im afraid. Also, the requirements for the Vyrthur/Auriel's Bow event to fire are:

- Be Gelebor
- Own the Chantry of Auri-El
- Vyrthur is a secret vampire
- Vyrthur has trait "On Mission"

It should trigger within four years, though that is not guaranteed. If you use the family focus the chance for it to fire is doubled.

Well, being able to restore the Falmer so easily wouldn't make for a very good mod. And you need to own Riften which will allow you to start the Trinimac event chain.
As for the Schematics, they are most commonly found in the various dwemer ruins that can be explored throughout Skyrim, if you haven't got any from that then you are incredibly unlucky im afraid. Also, the requirements for the Vyrthur/Auriel's Bow event to fire are:

- Be Gelebor
- Own the Chantry of Auri-El
- Vyrthur is a secret vampire
- Vyrthur has trait "On Mission"

It should trigger within four years, though that is not guaranteed. If you use the family focus the chance for it to fire is doubled.

Do you need to own Riften directly?