• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you for updating it!

Fixed some stuff since I'm in a good mood, now this former shitstain-portion of the map looks alright (included Karshuva on the Baltic route, swapped the direction of trade going from Trakai to Polotsk).

thingt.png

Also made a minor direction adjustment to the trans-Saharan trade route

Attachments

• expanded trade 21 12 19 fix.zip
    3,2 MB · Views: 92
Hello, I can't seem to be able to build a trade post in Turov.
I disable all other submod leave only expanded trade and HIP and I still can't build it.

EDIT:

I found the problem. The province Id of Turov(552) is missing in the scripted effect under the amber roads.

Last edited:
happy new year
- trade posts may now be constructed in turov and a couple of silk road counties as intended

Attachments

• expanded trade 2 1 20.zip
    3,3 MB · Views: 132
Does anyone know if this mod is compatible with MiniSWMH?
I'm doubtful since many areas of Africa and India are left uninhabited but figured i'd ask.
I usually use this mod but am not for my current game since I decided to give MiniSWMH a spin.

Does anyone know if this mod is compatible with MiniSWMH?
I'm doubtful since many areas of Africa and India are left uninhabited but figured i'd ask.
I usually use this mod but am not for my current game since I decided to give MiniSWMH a spin.
I don't think there'd be any issues with MiniSWMH and this. Unfortunately though, the submod is outdated.

@myrt Any update in sight, mate? :)