• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Only way to edit the defines.lua-file is to edit the whole thing, as far as I know. I'll consider compatibility, I'm gonna update this thing after Holy Fury comes out
Now I know that this isn't true, so I've gutted the defines.lua-file from the mod. That should improve compatibility with other mods.

I just posted about this on Steam as well:

"I have the same issue. Currently with the new Furry4 release from HIP if I choose the "Search for smith" option in the Intrigue menu I get a pop up window saying something like "now is not the best time to search" or something like that.... If I disable Extended Trade I can then use the Search for Smith option normally.

I don't have any idea as to why since the Search for Smith option doesn't seem to be related to trade routes and trade posts."

Here is the 00_scripted_triggers.txt file from a version of the mod I maintain for my own use. Place it in "mod\expanded trade\common\scripted_triggers"

A lot of my submods are altered in one way or another for compatability so your experience may vary. It should fix the problem, but please let me know if it remains and I'll take a more thorough look. If @myrt has a problem with me posting this please let me know and I'll take it down.

Attachments

• 00_scripted_triggers.txt
    202,3 KB · Views: 98
Here is the 00_scripted_triggers.txt file from a version of the mod I maintain for my own use. Place it in "mod\expanded trade\common\scripted_triggers"

A lot of my submods are altered in one way or another for compatability so your experience may vary. It should fix the problem, but please let me know if it remains and I'll take a more thorough look. If @myrt has a problem with me posting this please let me know and I'll take it down.

This fix worked for me when I tried it last night. :)

Oops, I got shadowbanned or something. New version compatible with the latest version has now been uploaded.

No more content until at least June, I have exams and stuff before that

Last edited:
Oops, I got shadowbanned or something. New version compatible with the latest version has now been uploaded.

No more content until at least June, I have exams and stuff before that

Good to know! Thanks for the update and good luck with your exams ;)

PS
Any compatiblity issues with the latest various HIP submods or Dark Ages, MTA modules?