• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh, you mean the graphical model? I have those disabled, so I wouldn't know. I don't know if there's anything I can do about that?

Yep the model, You have them disabled with your submod on STEAM? I guess I'll use it to disable the model then. Any compatibility issues with other building submods ? Unique building for HIP, Cultural cities remix etc ?

For the unique building mod, there shouldn't be. Cultural cities remix? No idea, probably not

I'll give it a go then. ;)
Cheers.

Are u sure? Some historical shields are gone now in my game.
I haven't seen any shields present in Expanded trade's folder. I mean this mod changes nothing to them AFAIK.

Are u sure? Some historical shields are gone now in my game.

Yes, the province history has nothing to do with CoAs.

Sounds more like your gfx folder is messed up, or you're using some other mod that tampers with landed titles.

Update
- Cleaned up and corrected the clusterfuck formerly known as the Baltic route and split the old one in two. Now peasants revolting in Venice will no longer disrupt the trade activity of Riga
- Made some amendments to the Varangian-Greek, including the stretch headed to Krakow
- Included Gent in the French route
- Dozens of random, minor yet important changes, yada-yada

Next, I will finally add some stuff to southern Italy, the second most neglected area of my mod after Norway. I also have some tricks up my sleeve I'll show off later.

Last edited:
It's not a real update if everything is working as intended - I've fixed the Steam version now. I also took the time to make some more changes which I've applied to the forum version as well.
- Renamed German Route and Venetian Route to the more appropriate Imperial Roads and Pannonian Route
- Slight value adjustments to French, Varangian-Greek and Imperial Roads
- Minor route adjustment to Pannonian Route and Italian Roads, Rome, Padua and Amalfi are now included in the latter route

Last edited:
Smol update. Minor route values adjustment for more consistency and changed some trade values. Distance penalty for trade posts is now smaller. Tolling booths are slightly less rewarding and a little more expensive to build. Enclaves are cheaper and now add to the trade route's value if the trade post is on one. Inland Trade Post-building is now cheaper and more rewarding. I also changed the AI's preferences in buildings. I also removed a trade post trigger for some random desert county (Ghat) which wasn't supposed to have one.

I won't update for a while now, probably not until HF launches, so you won't have to worry about downloading a new version every day

Someone had some issue with my mods and we found the culprit to be in one of your file.

It is nothing major, but your 00_scripted_triggers is not updated (didn't try the steam version) to the latest HIP version it seem, which cause an issue with my mod (and HIP probably) when they trying to find some non-existant triggers.

The main missing line is:
Code:
is_inaccessible_or_incapable_trigger = {
    OR = {
        is_inaccessible_trigger = yes
        trait = incapable
        prisoner = yes
    }
}

While I am at it, there is also an issue with "can_be_marshal_trigger" (that one doesn't seem important however) and yours doesn't have "relative_in_law_of_root_trigger" that is present in HIP.

So if someone report some weird bug, it may be it.