• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In the OP, as always

Trade post can now be built in Turov and a Persian province along the Silk Road again, a couple of buildings were re-enabled for trade posts in Sicily and Bergen, I think that's all.

It seems dovahtever97 wasn't ready to take over the mod yet, so here's a new version.
- Compatibility with Golden2
- More consistency in what buildings can be built for the different types of trade posts, enclaves are now universal buildings again
- Various small fixes such as trade posts/offices (can't remember which one) not being able to be built along the trans-Saharan trade route apparently

I've noticed you can add co-authors on Steam, so I put the mod back on the workshop, and I'll add the other dude as a co-author when he's ready

It seems dovahtever97 wasn't ready to take over the mod yet, so here's a new version.
- Compatibility with Golden2
- More consistency in what buildings can be built for the different types of trade posts, enclaves are now universal buildings again
- Various small fixes such as trade posts/offices (can't remember which one) not being able to be built along the trans-Saharan trade route apparently

I've noticed you can add co-authors on Steam, so I put the mod back on the workshop, and I'll add the other dude as a co-author when he's ready

Thank you for updating it! This submod adds an extra layer to the game that is very welcome!

# Mini-update time
- Reworked the Imperial Roads around Prague so that Pilsen is now included on the route; Brünn and a couple other provinces are now omitted from the route
- Trade posts can now be constructed in Olmütz
- Shiny new arrows showing the direction of trade flow
- Flipped the direction of some parts of the Imperial Roads
- Fixed a teeny graphical issue probably only I noticed
- Increased the value of the silk road and the Pannonian route by respectively ~30% and ~40% to compensate for these routes being more prone to choking

If anyone has an idea as to how to resolve this little graphical imperfection where the route seems to coil up, do tell me. Also, you can see the new arrows here
2fQHdmv.png

its first time using this mod in save there for some reason i problem i think for some reason you can build same in landed provinces like damascus merchant port i reinstalled some times still the same its a normal thing or a bug ?