• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can't build a trade post.

Attachments

• 20200518141637_1.jpg
    20200518141637_1.jpg
    479,9 KB · Views: 0
I can't build a trade post.
You're currently restricted to only one trade post per realm. Do you already have one?

EDIT: I'm having no issue. Attached screenshot.

Attachments

• ck2_57.png
    ck2_57.png
    3,6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions:
Hey, i'm having an issue perhaps
Can't build Hamadan post. Using HIP + some other mods, tried it with HIP + this mod only and got the same result
Would be nice if someone explains how to solve, thx
nice mod btw

UPD: it seems fixed it: put Hamadan id line in Volga route trigger

Attachments

• sddefault.jpg
    sddefault.jpg
    987,3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Here's the update for Frosty3.

Attachments

• Expanded Trade HIP22-07-20.zip
    3,3 MB · Views: 0
  • 4Like
  • 3Love
Reactions:
Thank you for keeping this updated! How far do you think does this mod shift the game balance towards Europe? That has already been an issue with SWMH due to the uneven addition of provinces, so I understand. I'm slightly concerned that with the silk road being less exceptional that might be even exacerbated.

Thank you for keeping this updated! How far do you think does this mod shift the game balance towards Europe? That has already been an issue with SWMH due to the uneven addition of provinces, so I understand. I'm slightly concerned that with the silk road being less exceptional that might be even exacerbated.
I don't think it has a major impact. I doubt the AI is competent enough to utilize the system well enough for you to notice a difference in AI strength. In the hands of a player, I think this mod can give you a significant, but not overblown advantage if you play a European ruler. Personally, I think these extra options justify a little "casualization"

For the other questions: This mod works with miniSWMH. You must use SWMH/miniSWMH to use this mod, there's no alternative