• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, treating neoplatonism as a heresy is a weird choice. The neoplatonists were a subset of Hellenic Pagans, and were not seen as heretical in any way. Julian was hailed as a hero by the pagans of the late empire, not just by the Neoplatonists, and his views were actually quite traditionally pagan on many things. For example, the personal gnosis he often experienced in the form of visions, was not particularly Neoplatonic.

I tried using your mod and when I started the game at the new hope bookmark and the majority of the map is shown to have no characters. I have all the DLC's and Content Packs. Are any of those incompatible with this mod.

Crossing over from the main Suggestions thread, at another poster's suggestion I'd like to present a CoA I've put together for the Aurelianus (ID #1042299) and/or Pendragon dynasty: the house(s) of Ambrosius Aurelianus, the Kings Uther and Arthur, and possibly Constantine III and his sons in a 410 AD scenario if one is planned. It combines the INRI and a cross design from the default WTWSMS Christian heraldry with a dragon vector. I'm not entirely sure if it's what the EBS team is looking for in a CoA, but I'd be honored if you guys can make use of it.

Attachments

• pendragon.png
    pendragon.png
    2,4 KB · Views: 32
Crossing over from the main Suggestions thread, at another poster's suggestion I'd like to present a CoA I've put together for the Aurelianus (ID #1042299) and/or Pendragon dynasty: the house(s) of Ambrosius Aurelianus, the Kings Uther and Arthur, and possibly Constantine III and his sons in a 410 AD scenario if one is planned. It combines the INRI and a cross design from the default WTWSMS Christian heraldry with a dragon vector. I'm not entirely sure if it's what the EBS team is looking for in a CoA, but I'd be honored if you guys can make use of it.
Thanks, I will see how many characters it fits and credit you in the changelog.

Really loving the Majorian bookmark!

I know you're probably not adding anything to the mod, but I believe the earliest bookmark that would work with this mod would be 305 following the diocletian reforms. I believe it would be very interesting from a simulation standpoint, to see how a united and whole Rome would fare, if it would fall apart and be invaded or survive within the Mod.

v2.1
A new version has been uploaded to the first post and the changelog has been updated. A few notes:
  • This is probably the last version of the submod. I may update a minor update to fix some reported problems before August. Don't expect new updates after July. I strongly encourage everyone to pick up the work in the form of new EBS versions or a new WtWSMS submod. You have my permission to use the mod files for this, but not for separate CK2 mods (because most of the files are modified WtWSMS files). You need a permission from the WtWSMS team for the latter.
  • The merging with WtWSMS 0.9.13 changed was problematic, since both the map and history changed. There are most likely new errors caused by this, so please report them here if you find them.
  • I've left the 395 bookmark selectable. It's not finished, but shows the progress and may be helpful for anyone that picks up the development.
EDIT: Contact me if you want to pick up the work and need more info.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions:
Noticed the same issue as lucasNake, I'm using the latest version and I've cleared the cache in the WTWSMS subfolder ("Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\WTWSMS").
It's weird because the mod doesn't change more than a couple flags in the files, i'm experienced with modding and i have no idea what could be doing this, let's hope the author has some clues.

It's weird because the mod doesn't change more than a couple flags in the files, i'm experienced with modding and i have no idea what could be doing this, let's hope the author has some clues.
It is enough to have one flag that doesn't correspond to break all the rest, depending on the name and rank of the title.