• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Chionite ruler has generic pagan religion

ck2_207.png

You shouldn't expect any 2 independently developed mods to be compatible with each other.

Any chance you might tell us what the new update will bring?
I will just post the current changelog for the next version:
MINOR:
- Added two historical governors of Arabia
- Added Phoebammon, comes et praeses Thebaidis
- Added Basilianus Macedonius, historical governor of Rhodope
- Added one historical governor of Galatia
- Added Iustinianus, historical governor of Moesia Secunda in 538
- Added nineteen other historical governors in the Eastern Roman Empire
- Added nine historical governors of Campania
- Added Claudius Lepidus, historical governor of Germania Prima
- Added Claudius Postumus Dardanus, historical consularis Viennensis before 407
- Added two historical governors of Sicily
- Added two historical governors of Dalmatia
- Added two historical governors of Apulia
- Added Valerius Dalmatius, historical praeses of Lugdunensis Tertia
- Added three historical governors of Tripolitania
- Added five historical governors of Numidia
- Added seven other historical governors in the Western Roman Empire
- Added Demosthenes, historical pater civitatis in the Eastern Roman Empire
- Added Flavius Mallius Theodorus, praetorian prefect of Italy 397-399 and consul of 399
- Added a lot of Wikipiedia links, mostly to indicate which characters are historical

BUGFIXES:
- Fixed Theodosius II becoming the Eastern Roman Emperor in 421 instead of 408
- Added the missing "Steel Arms" nickname
- Fixed the dynasty of the Balti Visigothic kings
Note that I want to move some of these new historical characters from EBS to WtWSMS, so this part of changelog will be smaller in the official release. More bugfixes are likely to come, I can't promise a new start date.

Last edited:
Please don’t make him Hellenic if you do that.

His character already exists in the files, I don't think I would change more existing characters than necessary.

He was Hellenic in vanilla files due to the lack of a Neo-Platonic religion.

Please don’t make him Hellenic if you do that.
The thing is that in some aspects of official religion he was thoroughly Hellenic, more than many of his contemporaries, take in particular his fixation with animal sacrifice. Personally I hope that Neoplatonism will become a society at some point. Holy Fury even appears to have a Stoic society, so I guess it would be just fine to have a Neoplatonic one too.

I'd never yet heard of him being focussed on sacrifices. Neoplatonic is already a Hellenic heresy in the main mod.

I'd never yet heard of him being focussed on sacrifices. Neoplatonic is already a Hellenic heresy in the main mod.
There's Ammianus Marcellinus and Libanius criticising him for his excessive zeal concerning sacrifices. About Neoplathonism in the main mod, I know that it exists as a heresy right now, but it's been confirmed in the quick answers thread that there are plans for the mysteric cults to be turned into societies at some point, so I can just hope that it's going to be worked out sooner or later.