- Jun 26, 2005
Thanks for the com patch for the latest frosty edition.I was supposed to make a dev diary on some more character history, but since it seems to not really be that interesting to non-Chinese history buffs like me, I'll just leave this.
Version 1.0.1 released
Link in the OP updated.
- Compatibility with Frosty3
- Corrected Trade Routes
- Corrected province onwerships and additions of prefects during Later Zhou-Southern Tang war
- Other title and character history corrections
- Fix to BCE characters resurrecting on save reload
- Submission CB changed to subjugate Imperial title only if the capital is occupied by the attacker OR Emperor is a prisoner of the attacker. In case neither is true the CB will transfer occupied vassals to the attacker.
- Fixed cases when there were multiple new custom empires created at once
- Added a workaround around the bug that changed back the CoA on reload
- Korean female names for Bohai culture instead of Chinese
- Added Shangdang Miao (上黨苗) clan along with 8th century chancellor Miao Jinqing (苗晉卿) and his playable descendant Miao Shen (苗紳) a prefects of Jiangzhou (江州刺史) in 867.
- Added missing brothers of Zhao Kuangyin and some of their children and grandchildre
I don't think the female Bohai culture names were added to the latest download. As a stop gap i have imported the MEIOU Korean names over.
I wouldn't mind some character biographies of major characters. Ah, I remember the old days playing the ROTK VI (Romance of the Three Kingdoms) reading almost every biography. It is what got me interested in reading the history of east Asia and the rest is history.
EDIT: i noticed something else strange about Balhae. It starts as a Bureaucratic government and within a few months of the game start the ruler will create the chiefdom of Bohai switching to Tribal government in the process.