• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I use both Gaea and this mod. However, in the former Yugoslavia area (don't know how should I describe it), the map has some "all realm provinces" area. I think it's along a river.

I use both Gaea and this mod. However, in the former Yugoslavia area (don't know how should I describe it), the map has some "all realm provinces" area. I think it's along a river.
Im pretty sure that my mod is not compatible with gaea because i change the shape of some swmh provinces. If you really want to use gaea and my mod you will have to delete the "map" folder inside my mod. This will result in white croats never becoming russian because there is no carpathian passage and therefore no neighbouring russian province.

Found a small error in the Golden1 version of this mod: a culture name conflict between this and the base mod.
Sorry if this is brusque. I believe this is the only conflict.
Its correct in my version... "slovieni" as it should be. The moravian culture does not exist anymore because base ck2 added its own and HIP replaced it now. Are you sure that you have the latest version?

Last edited:
Is it bug or feature? These provinces should definitely be of slovienie cultures in all starts, not hungarian (especially during dates when they're still in pontic steppes).

Attachments

• cultures.png
    cultures.png
    4,2 MB · Views: 82
Is it bug or feature? These provinces should definitely be of slovienie cultures in all starts, not hungarian (especially during dates when they're still in pontic steppes).
This is definitely not right. Its probably a conflict with another mod you use. So which mods do you use? Also its moravsky in my mod

This is definitely not right. Its probably a conflict with another mod you use. So which mods do you use? Also its moravsky in my mod

HIP plus your other submod for better cultural names.
I checked your province history files, and it lacks files for corresponding provinces, causing them to turn into hungarian, so it looks like its easy to fix.
As for the slovieni name, I'm not sure what is causing it to not switch into moravský.

HIP plus your other submod for better cultural names.
I checked your province history files, and it lacks files for corresponding provinces, causing them to turn into hungarian, so it looks like its easy to fix.
As for the slovieni name, I'm not sure what is causing it to not switch into moravský.
I dont have those files because i dont touch them and therefore this bug cant be connected to my mod. which hip version and which ck2 version do you use? if you are sure that they are the latest i recommend to reinstall everything clean from scratch.

When using this submod, the Channel Islands port location is in the middle of the Sahara desert. I've verified it's not a base HIP problem, as it's not present without the submod. I don't know if this problem is present in any other provinces.

When using this submod, the Channel Islands port location is in the middle of the Sahara desert. I've verified it's not a base HIP problem, as it's not present without the submod. I don't know if this problem is present in any other provinces.
Thx but this wont be fixed until next hip release