• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1) My main approach to the mod was to have the bloodline (accquired after conquering Cyrodil/Imperial Isle duchy) be the key to all the other features of the mod so that's definitely staying.

2) I will be including some artifacts as it it's something small-scale fitting for a first release. I'll look over how Tiber's portrait was done and most probably use the same system.

3) Still debating on whether the religions or Ayleid empire will come first. I need to go over religion and governemnt modding much more to prevent the mess that the original features were.

And I'm glad you guys are excited for the mod coming back, hopefully this time it will be more polished. Should also note for anyone else reading that the current version in the original post is outdated and broken so it's best to wait until the next release.
All what you said just now... I 100% agreed with you mate!

• 1Like
Reactions:
For those having the religion issue: in the religion file, go to auri-el, and switch it to: auriel, that should fix it
all things using auri-el in the events and decisions should be switched as well

• 1Like
Reactions:
For those having the religion issue: in the religion file, go to auri-el, and switch it to: auriel, that should fix it
all things using auri-el in the events and decisions should be switched as well
Thanks man. I wouldnt have guessed it would be so simple. Hey have you checked the Falmer submod? it has the particularity of fixing the religion this submod broke but it also breaks the ruins modifiers of all provinces. It simple removes the whole system. If the falmer submod is up your alley and you figure out whats wrong with it could you share it with us? https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/submod-falmer-expansion-touching-the-sky.1169729/

Ok, I just tried this and it didnt work. I dont know what I did wrong. Was I supposed to change "AURI-EL" or "Auri-El" too?

Did you change the "auri-el" to "auriel" in the other files as well? I forgot to mention that you have to change the "auri-el" in the tamriel_landed_titles.txt file as well in order to have holy sites

Here is the fixed version of the religion thing, so that you can compare it to see if there is something wrong in your version.

auriel = {
graphical_culture = mesoamericangfx

icon = 17
heresy_icon = 18
color = { 1.0 1.0 0.6 }

crusade_name = "INQUISITION_WAR"
scripture_name = THE_MANIFEST

piety_name = FAVOUR

high_god_name = GOD_AURIEL

god_names = {
GOD_AURIEL GOD_STENDARR GOD_MARA GOD_XARXES GOD_MAGNUS GOD_PHYNASTER GOD_JEPHRE GOD_SYRABANE
}

evil_god_names = {
DAEDRA DEMONS DAEDRIC_PRINCES
}
feminist = yes # Nullifies the negative opinion modifier that vassals normally get if ruler is female or has female heir
#autocephaly = yes
allow_rivermovement = yes
allow_looting = yes
can_call_crusade = yes
can_excommunicate = yes
can_grant_divorce = yes
can_grant_claim = yes
priests_can_marry = yes
#investiture = yes
female_temple_holders = yes
can_grant_invasion_cb = invasion
can_retire_to_monastery = yes
priests_can_inherit = no
short_reign_opinion_year_mult = 4 # The default is 2
has_heir_designation = yes
aggression = 1.1

intermarry = blacksap
intermarry = eight_divines
intermarry = nine_divines
intermarry = green_pact

#religious_clothing_head = 11
#religious_clothing_priest = 11
}

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks man. I wouldnt have guessed it would be so simple. Hey have you checked the Falmer submod? it has the particularity of fixing the religion this submod broke but it also breaks the ruins modifiers of all provinces. It simple removes the whole system. If the falmer submod is up your alley and you figure out whats wrong with it could you share it with us? https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/submod-falmer-expansion-touching-the-sky.1169729/

I heard about the ruin modifiers being missing with the Falmer submod, but I have not seen it myself, I use the workshop version of it

• 1Like
Reactions:
That one works better?
Turns out I forgot to change the dependencies in the .mod file, before hand the mod just wasn't loading apparently. So, I took a look at it, the issues you described happened to me as well. I don't really understand that part of the code stuff all that well, so as of right now I have not been able to figure out why the ruins are disappearing.

I have the latest version of CK2 as well as the 26/9/20 version of the mod.
So I applied this religion fix that Zorzagar proposed and it seems to have worked fine. The Auri-El faith has holy sites and everything. The only thing is that the buttons and the religion symbol are outdated but that's negligable of cource. I don't think there will be any actual issues, right?

Not really, maybe some time later :D

And I fixed some bugs and made some changes in the mod, will post new version later. Maybe will create a separate forum topic for my version of the mod.
I tried my luck with the falmer mod, but got to many visual glitches to be able to play :D