• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
During that time I’ll to integrate this into the original submod and upload that separately.
If I can offer an idea (I didn't do it myself, as it's your work after all): you can create religion reform like "Meridia Domination", making essentially two alternative ayleid ways: based on "Welkynd Stones", which is about rebuild culture of old Ayleid realms, and "Meridia Domination" which is about creating unified centralized realm in Continental Tamriel.

(and also I made some stupid, stupid mistakes and giving version with some obvious bugs fixed)

Attachments

• ayleid_religion.rar
    93,4 KB · Views: 32
Version 0.3 of the mod is out! Go now, children of Meridia and spread the righteous faith of the Ayleids.

Damn didn't notice this mod till I was a century into an Ayleid game already, can it be used on an ongoing mod without bugs? If not I'll have to start afresh, but oh well, I love playing Ayleids!

Great mod either way! :D

Damn didn't notice this mod till I was a century into an Ayleid game already, can it be used on an ongoing mod without bugs? If not I'll have to start afresh, but oh well, I love playing Ayleids!

Great mod either way! :D
Unfortunately you’ll have to start a new game as traits were added in the most recent update. And that usually messes with preexisting saves. Thanks for the praise!

If I can offer an idea (I didn't do it myself, as it's your work after all): you can create religion reform like "Meridia Domination", making essentially two alternative ayleid ways: based on "Welkynd Stones", which is about rebuild culture of old Ayleid realms, and "Meridia Domination" which is about creating unified centralized realm in Continental Tamriel.

(and also I made some stupid, stupid mistakes and giving version with some obvious bugs fixed)
Do not invite to secret religious society, because there are no sympathy traits.

Go into the mod's events folder, open ayleid_reclamation.txt, and delete all the text in it and save. There's probably a way to make them stop without removing them but I don't know how so this is what I did.
Thank you Kynd (Child) Of The Alata (Light)! Never knew you could do that in CK2.

Gonna try to use Ayleidoon Language for Roleplay! Gonna go against Talos Of Atmora! Umaril the Second V.S Talos..The battle is going to be legendary..

So this mod is apparently breaking the Auri-El religion and making the Summerset isles pop up as noreligion. Think it might have something to do with the new SVN religion changes.

EDIT: Found it. The mod has the religion as auri-el, and the SVN files have it as auriel with no dash. Removing the dash in the submod fixes things, as far as I found.

Last edited:
Is this still being worked on? Would love to see it make it into the main mod

So I paused the developement on this mod a long time ago and I must apologise to anyine who was using/liked it. I am considering restarting it but from scratch, so be on the look-out for something during July. I'm open to any feature suggestions as I will start off with smaller additions and stuff like the empire and religion wil be added some time later when I get familiar with modding again.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
So I paused the developement on this mod a long time ago and I must apologise to anyine who was using/liked it. I am considering restarting it but from scratch, so be on the look-out for something during July. I'm open to any feature suggestions as I will start off with smaller additions and stuff like the empire and religion wil be added some time later when I get familiar with modding again.

Lad, you are amazing and thx for telling all of us!

I got some suggestions if you don't mind!

1: Umaril's Armor and Weapon after you get his bloodline but reborn or even very rare event where after you conquer the "White Gold Tower" and converting to "Ayleid Culture" and have "Meridia" Religion, you can like try to use like a steward to find Umaril's Armor and Sword if your "zealous" or something like that!

2: Meridia's Religion and Ayleid Religion: You did a great job making the Ayleid Religion but i feel like "Meridia" Religion needs a few tweaks like what the "Dragon Cult Expanded" did with the Dragon Cult.

3: Replace Umaril "The Unfeathered" face ingame: Umaril needs a image like what The Elder Kings Dev did with Tiber Septim!

Still thinking what you can do but that's all i can think of right now :p The Ayleid's do need a new religion after all what happened last time..
(Curse you Pelinal Whitestrake!) Anyway, have a nice day!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Holy Elder, Kings, and Country, thank you for reincarnating your mod!
Mainly, I think the bloodline (or bloodlines) you wanted to make should be kept.
I am looking forward to whatever you have in store for us.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Lad, you are amazing and thx for telling all of us!

I got some suggestions if you don't mind!

1: Umaril's Armor and Weapon after you get his bloodline but reborn or even very rare event where after you conquer the "White Gold Tower" and converting to "Ayleid Culture" and have "Meridia" Religion, you can like try to use like a steward to find Umaril's Armor and Sword if your "zealous" or something like that!

2: Meridia's Religion and Ayleid Religion: You did a great job making the Ayleid Religion but i feel like "Meridia" Religion needs a few tweaks like what the "Dragon Cult Expanded" did with the Dragon Cult.

3: Replace Umaril "The Unfeathered" face ingame: Umaril needs a image like what The Elder Kings Dev did with Tiber Septim!

Still thinking what you can do but that's all i can think of right now :p The Ayleid's do need a new religion after all what happened last time..
(Curse you Pelinal Whitestrake!) Anyway, have a nice day!
Holy Elder, Kings, and Country, thank you for reincarnating your mod!
Mainly, I think the bloodline (or bloodlines) you wanted to make should be kept.
I am looking forward to whatever you have in store for us.

1) My main approach to the mod was to have the bloodline (accquired after conquering Cyrodil/Imperial Isle duchy) be the key to all the other features of the mod so that's definitely staying.

2) I will be including some artifacts as it it's something small-scale fitting for a first release. I'll look over how Tiber's portrait was done and most probably use the same system.

3) Still debating on whether the religions or Ayleid empire will come first. I need to go over religion and governemnt modding much more to prevent the mess that the original features were.

And I'm glad you guys are excited for the mod coming back, hopefully this time it will be more polished. Should also note for anyone else reading that the current version in the original post is outdated and broken so it's best to wait until the next release.

• 3Love
  • 2Like
Reactions:
1) My main approach to the mod was to have the bloodline (accquired after conquering Cyrodil/Imperial Isle duchy) be the key to all the other features of the mod so that's definitely staying.

2) I will be including some artifacts as it it's something small-scale fitting for a first release. I'll look over how Tiber's portrait was done and most probably use the same system.

3) Still debating on whether the religions or Ayleid empire will come first. I need to go over religion and governemnt modding much more to prevent the mess that the original features were.

And I'm glad you guys are excited for the mod coming back, hopefully this time it will be more polished. Should also note for anyone else reading that the current version in the original post is outdated and broken so it's best to wait until the next release.
And wait I shall.

Reactions: