- Oct 31, 2016
Ayleid Anew - An Ayleid Restoration SubmodSo recently I decided to create a small submod that would add flavour for the Ayleids in an unlikely instance they would manage to recover their homeland. I felt they were lacking in the events and bloodlines department so now an Ayleid restoration run should be more gratifying. This was made with the latest SVN version and may not be compatible with any revisions before 351 or the Steam release version.
This is because of the recent addition to the SVN where LeSingeAffame added the decision to create a bloodline for Ayleids who have conquered all of Cyrodiil. And I changed the decision to fire an event giving you a choice between getting that bloodline or Umaril's. At some point I may create a separate version for Steam.
Also check out the Landmarks and Models submod by bobpotato for the unique Ayleid building models. And other features.
To have the decision appear you must have both the Ayleid racial trait and and culture, and have your capital in Cyrodiil. To claim Umaril's bloodline you must openly worship Meridia.
Many thanks to:
- The dev team for creating the Elder Kings mod and going through the painful process of guiding me in creation of the submod.
- The ever-gracious FrostySapphire for providing the government and religion icons.
- LeSingeAffame for letting me mess with their Proclaim Ald Cyrod decision.
- Paradox for releasing this excellent Medieval simulator.
- A unique bloodline for Umaril the Unfeathered.
- An event to claim that bloodline.
- Ayleid cultural empire.
- Custom government and succession for that empire.
- Reclamation events if you have the Ayleid empire and take back fully a region that was once settled by Ayleids; that includes Cyrodiil, Valenwood, Hammerfell, High Rock and Black Marsh.
- Opportunity to declare a new religion for the Ayleids.
- Welkynd and Varla stones.
- The ability to resurrect Umaril as a powerful commander.
- Original Release
- Added opinion malus for Umaril's bloodline for Nedic Pantheon worshippers
- Added the decision to create the Ayleid empire (must be Ayleid, own two of these kingdoms: Cyrodiil/Valenwood/Hammerfell)
- Added custom government for the Ayleid empire
- Added custom succession law for Ayleid empire
- Added province reclamation events
- Fixed the government icon Ayleid Hegemony
- Fixed a bug when creating the Ayleid empire, it would an Imperial Commune, which is just wrong.
- Ayleid religion added as well as an ability to declare it (Nine Divines-esque).
1,3 MB Views: 686