• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Main Post

Faol

Private
77 Badges
Dec 13, 2018
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
"All was so in Atmora,
Land of Truth and our Home."
8puvdcnaycl31.png
Overview:
This mod strives to add flavour to games centered on the Land of Atmora, the frozen continent of Ysgramor and his Companions. It was born from a brief attempt at a bloodline claiming minor mod that quickly expanded past the confines of simply claiming a bloodline, with the addition of quest to seek the blessing of Ysgramor and his Companions. And thus; the idea of an Atmoran submod was born.
Features:
- A decision to travel to Ysgramor's tomb to pay respects
- A decision to reform the Atmoran mercenaries
- AI navigation for both decisions
- Two societies, one for Martial characters, and one for Diplomacy characters.
- Expanded and Rebalanced Patron System (integrated into Elder Kings) representing what little we do know of them,

Planned Features:
- Minor Events based around the Winters of Atmora
- Event Chain to reforge the Axe of Ysgramor, Wuuthrad
- Events to make playing as an Atmoran Animist more full an experience
- Events expanding on the Dragon Cults
- [Likely] A Pilgrimage for Atmoran culture rulers
- Expansion of the Societies with personalised events and Quests

Version 0.2 Change log:
- Expanded the event chain to allow for a Harbinger of the Companions to undertake the quest

Version 0.3 Change log:
- Complete rebuild to fix several bugs
- Changed the Ysgramor tomb event chain to include a reason to go without Wuuthrad
- Removed Wuuthrad decision (Next update will include a Chain. For now the bloodline is inaccessible, and the tomb events non-localised, please don't try and access it, I make no guarantees it works after the Respects Paid screen)
- Added ability to reform the Atmoran Mercenaries when having reconquered Atmora as an Atmoran. (Is that enough Atmoras?)
- AI are capable of navigating the decision and receiving the same buff as the player. This will be expanded to the whole chain next release.

Version 0.4 Change log:
- Added two societies for either Martial or Diplomacy based characters (Sorry other educations, I might change the Diplomacy one to involve intrigue, but neither Magic or Stewardship seem to really fit as much as I try)

Version 0.5 Change log:
- Mostly bug fixes
- Expanded on the Patrons for Atmora, which, if you've updated the SVN you'd have already seen
- Fixed a few localisation errors

Credits:

- All graphical components done by an amazing person who, under threat of IRN-BRUH, has asked to remain unnamed.
- The EK team for helping to guide me through the process of this so far, thank you all.

Attachments

• TLOT 0.5.zip
    990,5 KB · Views: 404
Last edited:
"All was so in Atmora,
8puvdcnaycl31.png
Overview:
This mod strives to add flavour to games centered on the Land of Atmora, the frozen continent of Ysgramor and his Companions. It was born from a brief attempt at a bloodline claiming minor mod that quickly expanded past the confines of simply claiming a bloodline, with the addition of quest to seek the blessing of Ysgramor and his Companions. And thus; the idea of an Atmoran submod was born.
Features:

- An Event chain to lay claim to the blood of Ysgramor

- An Event chain to lay claim to the blood of Ysgramor as the Harbinger of the Companions

- A makeshift decision to claim Wuuthrad for the Bloodline event (Temporary)

Planned Features:

- Minor events centering around the Deep Winter of Atmora

- A Pilgrimage style branching event chain, leading either to the Shipyards of Jylkurfyk, the Tomb of Ysgramor,

- Minor cultural events, especially based around Raiding and Burial Rites

- Minor religious events for the Animist people of Atmora and Roscrea

- Minor religious events for the Dragon Cult

- A few dynamic adventures related to the exploration aspect of Atmoran Culture

- Expanding the decision to claim Wuuthrad into an Event chain

- An Event chain to reforge Wuuthrad as the Harbinger of the Companions

- Expanding the events so that AI can navigate them

"All was so in Atmora,
8puvdcnaycl31.png
Overview:
Features:

- An Event chain to lay claim to the blood of Ysgramor

- An Event chain to lay claim to the blood of Ysgramor as the Harbinger of the Companions

- A makeshift decision to claim Wuuthrad for the Bloodline event (Temporary)

Planned Features:

- Minor events centering around the Deep Winter of Atmora

- A Pilgrimage style branching event chain, leading either to the Shipyards of Jylkurfyk, the Tomb of Ysgramor,

- Minor cultural events, especially based around Raiding and Burial Rites

- Minor religious events for the Animist people of Atmora and Roscrea

- Minor religious events for the Dragon Cult

- A few dynamic adventures related to the exploration aspect of Atmoran Culture

- Expanding the decision to claim Wuuthrad into an Event chain

- An Event chain to reforge Wuuthrad as the Harbinger of the Companions

- Expanding the events so that AI can navigate them

You know.. I think you made an excellent choice :D I sometimes edit the files so i can get Blood of Ysgramor to reunite the Nord Empire but now there is a mod.. I think it will be pretty cool to see waht it turns out so good luck!

hey awesome submod but ive hit alil snag while playing two event seem to trigger at within the first month but they come out blank with nothing selectable and you cant continue playing the events for those to seem to be ATM.136 and ATM.114 can you please fix this thanks

hey awesome submod but ive hit alil snag while playing two event seem to trigger at within the first month but they come out blank with nothing selectable and you cant continue playing the events for those to seem to be ATM.136 and ATM.114 can you please fix this thanks

I'll see what I can do, if you provide screenshots on Discord to FaolDeTeine#7313 that'd be really useful thank you,

Version 0.4:
- Added two societies for either Martial or Diplomacy based characters (Sorry other educations, I might change the Diplomacy one to involve intrigue, but neither Magic or Stewardship seem to really fit as much as I try)

My excitement for this update has bear-ly been contained.

Ok. I try out your mod and it's pretty amazing. Took a while to take down "Ice King" of the Frozen Horde then after i form Atmora, Tiber Septim came..yeah..it was a bloody massacre..but we got 100 gold out of that when we lose! But there are some things i didn't see like what you said: Winter's Of Atmora, Expanded Dragon Cult/Animism or even Pilgrimage but i did like your societies. Cool idea! Keep up pumping that creativity and make Atmora Great Again! - Dinosaur
It *does* say Planned Features

I'm sorry for my absence, I am working on it but school takes up a lot of my time. Though the current situation means I should have more time to work on it soon