• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Art. Pure art.

Wow. *cries* That was probably the most beautiful thing i've ever seen produced from Microsoft Paint...

That... was... awesome! I cannot emphasize the pure awesomeness enough. I would have to coin a new word.

I feel like I just went on a trip o_O coming from someone whose never had one xD

That was an amazing update.

that is spectacularly wonderful ... just glad I hadn't been drinking before starting to read it

I love you....

Stop it, you make me blush! I’ll probably make more of these in the future, since you all like the style so much; but infrequently and at irregular intervals, so as not to overdo it.

This. The shadings amaze me, especially considering the simple tool.

Ah, it was mostly a matter of using the right colours, in particular bright secondary colours on dark backgrounds. Always with a 6 pixel-wide brush. When alternating dark and light strokes, one can achieve a spatula-like effect, as in the fourth panel.

abstinthe.png

Absolutely grand.
The cropped and zoomed image Fireblaze posted is wallpaper worthy but for its size.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks, I will! :)

Green moon? Looks like that lunar cheese...

...just went rotten.

Heh! I think I’ll appropriate that ‘instant CSI’ for my MSN convos… :cool:

Seems like a typical night of absinthe.

The green fairy is the queen of inspiration! :)

18: Machinations

19: The Art of the Possible

Dalip's hat looks like a cupcake. A purple cupcake, but a cupcake nonetheless.

I demand a future update include an example of peasant hunting! :)

If there's one thing that can placate the nobility, its a good hunt. I get the feeling the Maharaja will have to give even more ridiculous concessions to win over the nobles in the future though.

The exploitation of the lower classes, the foundation of any democracy.

Wonderfully amusing stuff. Alas for Panjab's peasants, destined to suffer at the hands of the rich despite Dalip's best efforts!

Wonderfully amusing stuff. Alas for Panjab's peasants, destined to suffer at the hands of the rich despite Dalip's best efforts!

well I'm not sure that Dalip is offering any views on "peasant hunting and its role in a modern democracy" either way? At least till the peasants get the vote that is.

The peasants will get a better deal when the voting franchise is expanded. Until then... it's open season (not that post-revolutionary-France-educated Dalip is too happy with that).

The most dangerous game is man, you know...

This AAR is totally amazing Selzro! Probably the best Vic2 has seen! :)

Fantastic double update! I love this AAR.

Thank you for your kind words, Tommy4ever, Hastu Neon, Juan_de_Marco and HabemusZlatan! :)

I demand a future update include an example of peasant hunting! :)

This got me thinking. And that got me drawing. And that led to the little silliness that you see in the next post: