• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In the Ghiscari Wars bookmarks (probably the Andal Invasion ones too, but I haven't checked) the Sisters are all Faith of the Seven, instead of Lady of the Waves.

During an independence war of the North agianst the Iron Throne I slew the King of the North in battle and the war continued with his heir. However this prevented me from correctly ending the war as the new queen of the North, while she did get imprisoned, kept her kingdom and The North remained a De-Jure part of the Kingdom of the North(empire-tier) and remained independent when she surrendered.

I notice the Ghiscari Wars have been removed from the first post, are they going to be added back later, or was the mention of them in the 2.0 patch notes an indication of something else being done with them?

Bug report for the Rhoynish submod, many characters have "negative_money" modifier applied to them but its nonexistent, looks like you guys replaced it with negative_money1, 2, etc. But the characters with the old modifier should be fixed. There are quite some history errors with when chars get their title vs when they were born, which I can post but I assume might not be important, plus you can find them in the error log.In bookmarks.txt, line 33 spells kingdom of volantis wrong.
[province.cpp:5021]: Too many settlements added to province Maerakar, Qerr, Vaerakar, Cape of Skulls, & Saaleq

[history.cpp:645]: Duplicate Historical Character! ID:68401524, ID:61000253, ID:62000253, 63000253, ID:64000253, ID:65000253

Posting again, due to this being a different set of bug report, including a save.

1) The new archon of Valyria somehow made or received another blood of the dragon bloodline from the same dynasty member? See picture attached.

2) Upon this new succession as well, government type for Valyria turned into Colonial and stayed this way for a bit in game. The faith reformed itself during the last year of the previous Archon.

Attachments

• 20190821205231_1.jpg
    20190821205231_1.jpg
    523,2 KB · Views: 41
  • 20190821205316_1.jpg
    20190821205316_1.jpg
    564,3 KB · Views: 37
  • Three_Towers7163_01_20.ck2
    6,6 MB · Views: 7
I have partly merged two mods which were incompatible. If I want to share, do I have to ask permission of the modders first or does indicating the base-mods suffice?

1) Where are the download links ?

2) Why don't these submods have threads ?

3) I'm using the Valyrian Freehold submod that I had to get from another website.
In the earliest bookmark 99% of Valyrian titles are "colonial governorates" that revert to the Archon of Valyria upon the governor's death.
This means you can't play past the life of your forst character unless you manage to enact the exert hereditary inheritance decision or whatever, which requires 2000 prestige.
In the third bookmark, these governorates are changed to feudal inheritable territories.
Is there any way to apply this to the first bookmark ?
Should I be seeing these "colonial governorates" at all ? Is it a bug/bad installation ?

I tried loading the first bookmark as the Archon of Valyria but I can't find a decision to swap the government types from "colonial governorate" to feudal or triarchy or anything.

4) I thought the Valyrian Freehold was supposed to be set up with a merchant republic style government with the five electable families being seen on the patrician house screen ?

Thanks for any help.

there seems to be an issue with titles in this submod, Whenever I create the title empire of Valyria, and create a new save. When I reload the save, the empire title becomes a lordship, and my ruler is known as archon or lady, rather than emperor or empress. If I give it a few moments into gameplay, the title reverts back to the empire title.I tried loading new games without submods ,but the same thing happens.