• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can someone please message me asap and tell me how on this earth i find and download the other stories for GoT like for example roberts rebellion or Aegon's conquest! been trying for so long and im annoyed that its this hard or im that stupid. Please and thank you.

Can someone please message me asap and tell me how on this earth i find and download the other stories for GoT like for example roberts rebellion or Aegon's conquest! been trying for so long and im annoyed that its this hard or im that stupid. Please and thank you.

Play the main mod without any of the extra bookmark submods ( Andal Invasion/Rhoynish Wars/Valyrian Freehold/Century of Blood) active.

played the rhoynish sub mod

I changed my government form to monarchy with laws, I got the event that a monarchy was established but it didn't change my government form

I got a bug report for the united Jogos Nai-Yi Ti war in the last bookmark of The Andal Invasion. After a few months it ends inconclusively, due to the event that destroys "unnecessary" minor titles somehow removing Zhea's command of the unified realm.

There is one for the Winds of Winter, more or less up to Season 6 with some info from the book sample chapters: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SinsSinfulCK2Mods/discussions/2/135510669598731258/

Bear in mind though that the main mod is based on the books, with the show and other info (such as the Telltale game) only being taken into consideration where it does not conflict, so we're not likely to see an official later scenario until GRRM releases the new book.

The valyrian election events are faulty. If the choice to conquer is taken, usually the only option is some landless mercenary order. Even if it does happen to be a landed title, the event troops are spawned but no war is declared.

Got another end of year crash playing in the Harwyn Hoare bookmark in the Century of Blood submod. My goodness these crashes are annoying. I have a high end laptop, and it runs perfect until it crashes suddenly. Playing on 2.8.1.1 of course, and just the main mod and the century submod.

I downloaded the bookmark mod. I seem to have got both bookmarks and more bookmarks (I do not remember downloading this. Is this included?) But only more bookmarks pops up and seems to work. Bookmarks does not show up at all.

I'm intrigued by the Westeros only submod. Is it working?

ok thank you, can you explain this bug or everybody is allies , after 10 or 20 years of game , is very bad , use 50 prestige for declare war and can help everybody...
when use submod or use normale version with "Slvrbuu's cheat mod agot edition" and for two exemple i have this bug , have you a solution ?

I have been looking to post this somewhere else, but I honestly cannot think of a better place. I have been playing the earlier date submods and they are awesome, absolutely impressive, but I just noticed something that is slightly annoying when playing Valyria. The Valyrian mines, which work only when you have slaves (cool concept, as historically they did only use slave labour for the 14 fires), are quite a nice addition to Valyrian mainland, but there is a small issue: as you can only have slaves in your capital, if you manage to expand your demesne to other provinces you basically lose the chance to build and use these mines as you consolidate your hold on the peninsula. Would it be possible to tie the mines to having slaves anywhere in your demesne rather than in the province?

Downloaded got on steam. Shows in list but with no box to check to activate. I rolled back game then i get the box but it wont let me check it. Help
That's mostly a Steam problem, not an AGoT problem. You should enquire to Steam support, and it has been known to happen with other games in the workshop as well (being suscribed, no download happens). In the meantime use the alternative links provided on the main page for the mod (https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/release-a-game-of-thrones-v1-6-1.1066815/).