• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

knuckey

AGOT Mod
45 Badges
Oct 10, 2010
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Rome Gold
Submods for the mod have become quite popular, which is great

Downloading sub-mods
Many can be found either on here or on our external forum, where a list can be found.

A somewhat out of date list for this forum can be viewed here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/sub-mod-index.827225/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official sub-mods
Extra bookmarks
A collection of submods containing the following extra bookmarks:

Ghiscari Wars
- Third Ghiscari War, 3000
- Fourth Ghiscari War, 3200

Andal Invasion
- The Scouring of Lorath, 6478
- Battle of Sevenstars, 6538
- Light of The Seven, 6699

Rhoynish Wars
- The Turtle War, 7100
- Thousand Ships, 7297
- Nymeria, 7300

Valyrian Freehold
- The Founding of Dragonstone, 7600
- The Uncloaking, 7700
- Before the Doom, 7800

Century of Blood
Redundant- merged into the main mod in version 2.1

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4fp0oa73odufesc/AGOT Bookmarks.zip
Compatible with mod version 2.1

Westeros Only
With the addition of Essos the demands on the system have increased markedly. This sub mod removes all characters and titles in Essos, leaving only Westeros playable as it was before Essos was added, which boosts performance quite a lot. Most events and systems, e.g. slavery, are still in though.

This doesn't actually remove the new Essos map, as it was easier to do it this way, but this doesn't impact on performance.

Not compatible with extra bookmark submods

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/44um09s97l6xc2l/AGOT Westeros.zip

Old Style Frames
Replaces the character frames with the old style of frames originally used in CK2

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zv366o9o3cjp0pv/AGOT Old Frames.zip

Soundtrack
The mod's soundtrack is available as a standalone mod on Steam Workshop for use in vanilla or any other mod.

Steam users MUST use this submod to obtain the soundtrack for the mod.

STEAM: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1713560267

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sub-mod rules
When posting a submod on this forum please ensure they follow the Paradox forum rules: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...user-made-mods-and-edits-of-pds-games.708039/

Altering or using content from the main AGOT mod for use in a submod or another vanilla mod is fine, permission is granted to all who wish to do so, however ask anyway so we are aware of who is using what. If using content in a vanilla mod please credit "the AGOT team" and ask us before publishing.

Sub-mods and bugs
Sub-mods will sometimes either have bugs or not be compatible with the latest version of the main mod. If you are experiencing a bug whilst using a non-official submod, and it is not clearly related to the main mod, please do the following before reporting here:

- Check the submods are compatible with the version of the main mod you are using.
- Deactivate all submods and then try to replicate the bug.

If the bug is still present and you think it is related to the main mod, then please do post here.

If anyone has any issues concerning this please feel free to either post here or PM me.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
No manual download for the submods? Steam workshop subscription is being dodgy again (usually for me it's just EU4 mods I can't download via the workshop) and none of these submods are downloading despite being subscribed (and resubscribing several time), having run and closed CK2, and restarted Steam. Seems like it's not even attempting to download anything, though.

Given that steam seems to have been problematic, i've just reuploaded the submods as zip archive files instead. Hopefully that will work for most people!

So, don´t know if anyone else has this problem, but Valyrian Freehold sub-mod does not have dragons in it (although I do appreciate the irony of this). Nobody has the Dragon Rider trait and therefore, no dragons are generated for them.

Link to the extended bookmarks worked for me within the last hour. Does anyone know how fleshed out these book marks are compared to the normal ones?

So, don´t know if anyone else has this problem, but Valyrian Freehold sub-mod does not have dragons in it (although I do appreciate the irony of this). Nobody has the Dragon Rider trait and therefore, no dragons are generated for them.

I noticed that too, in both the Valyrian freehold start dates, and the Andal Invasion bookmarks. Plenty have Valyrian steel armor and swords though.

I noticed that too, in both the Valyrian freehold start dates, and the Andal Invasion bookmarks. Plenty have Valyrian steel armor and swords though.
I had that only with VF bookmarks, tried AI and they seemed to have them.

And in terms of fleshing out, I doubt you can expect much. Haven´t played them yet (only started it and looked at various characters), but we simply know too little from those times to have anything even slightly resembling things like Dance of Dragons, Blackfyre rebellions or War of the Five Kings.

Even the Century of Blood bookmark seems to have issues. Like this, for instance:
jgnQB93.jpg

Another thing, though I can't quite recall for certain... wasn't Sarnor meant to be ruled by a High King who had the other Sarnori states as tributaries? As it is, Onkar Alexi is merely lord of Sarnath (not even a high lord).

Even the Century of Blood bookmark seems to have issues. Like this, for instance:
jgnQB93.jpg

Another thing, though I can't quite recall for certain... wasn't Sarnor meant to be ruled by a High King who had the other Sarnori states as tributaries? As it is, Onkar Alexi is merely lord of Sarnath (not even a high lord).

Both of those issues have been fixed for the next update.

Please do this. I haven't been able to use the Submods at all. They crash before the loading screen is even halfway there.
I haven't experienced this and I've already put a decent amount of time in the Valyrian Freehold sub-mod. Only real issue I've experience is the area of Valyria is a bit buggy when it comes to moving troups around and showing duchy titles, but that's not a huge deal.

I haven't experienced this and I've already put a decent amount of time in the Valyrian Freehold sub-mod. Only real issue I've experience is the area of Valyria is a bit buggy when it comes to moving troups around and showing duchy titles, but that's not a huge deal.
Alright nevermind, just tried to load my game and it crashed.

Had instant crashes on the Steam versions, hoping to have better luck with the Mediafire mirror, which is what I'm posting about. The AGOT Bookmarks .zip doesn't seem to include the AGOT Valyrian Freehold folder, just the .mod file.

Andal Invasion so far works fine. Just one bug to mention so far, Harrenhal still has the 'Harrenhal castle' building, years prior to the Hoares' invasion.

Another bug: Oldtown will fall into ruin about a week into the game, at least in the 6650 bookmark.

Last edited:
There are some whitecloacks in submods and one character with roxton blade which lord of citadel, he is only one but seems as much as 15 times in character searches