• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Same problem on this save, tried the "wait for evening" suggestion above (9 times) to no effect.

Attachments

• Emre Kiriti ede7f6278c2643dca3eecee5601bbb03 2autosave.savegame
    8,4 MB · Views: 16
Also have a bugged game. The eastern teleporter for the Abyss is directing me to the "Midnight Wanderer" section of Darkened Hollow and I cannot get to the rest of the map. Currently have two torchkeys.

EDIT: To clarify, I also had the bug where I could walk underwater in the Fractured Depths. That seems to have been fixed; however, now the Lazu Torchkey doesn't drain the water, which is, I assume, what's keeping the right teleporter in The Abyss from working as intended. So I'm stuck.

Attachments

• Pyotr 700db10480484e298f025ccb82fa9b56 quicksave.savegame
    10,5 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Hello,
could you have a look at my savegame too, please? Can´t go anywhere, can´t open anymore doors, have only the lazu keystone
and am stuck now. I´m on " Blood of the Beast". Any help is appreciated, thx!

Attachments

• Halgor 4f97246ce46b4efcbb03923327b4cdde 1autosave.savegame
    12,3 MB · Views: 16
  • Halgor 4f97246ce46b4efcbb03923327b4cdde 1autosave.savegame
    12,3 MB · Views: 17
Hello,
could you have a look at my savegame too, please? Can´t go anywhere, can´t open anymore doors, have only the lazu keystone
and am stuck now. I´m on " Blood of the Beast". Any help is appreciated, thx!
It is a bug - the teleport on the left should have teleported you to another part of the map (not the one for "Gambler's Ruin" quest). There seem to be a similar issue, which was supposed to be resolved in the latest patch (https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...-blood-of-the-beast-missing-torchkeys.1043089).

Well, it was quite clear to me that this is a bug. I thought there´s perhaps a possibility to fix my savegame manually.
If not, can anyone give me advice, how far i have to go back with loading a savegame which is not bugged? Or do I have to
start a totally new game? Is there a recommended order to solve the missions in order not to run into the bug or is it
inevitable because of the malfunction of the teleport? Thx for help!

Seriously baffles me that this is still a problem. Finished all quests that I could find in Bastards Wound and now my south eastern teleporter from The Abyss takes me to the blood farm and not the western part of Darkened Hollow.

cant get to the abyss, even tried an earlier save (took quests from both blacksmith and mage then chose blacksmith to move forward.

any workaround? whats the area transitionsyntax for console to get there? all that i tried started loading then kicked me out to main menu (example : AreaTransition VX1_AR_0910_BastardsWound_Oldwall Int_03)

Attachments

• Tigress 3c6da11246b74931befff4c4bfee8168 quicksave.savegame
    10,3 MB · Views: 15
  • Tigress 3b00c17a60c84a4b98003c932939a3aa .savegame
    10,4 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I see, the bug is still not fixed... I’ve bought the game a couple of weeks ago (deluxe edition, all inclusive) and dived deep into the new world and characters - and was stuck on the moment with having no other torch key but Lazu. Unfortunately I didn’t get it’s a bug on time and decided to get back to the quest “History of the Old walls pt1” later, left Bastard’s Wound and got to the main game line, so it was far too long ago when I went down to the Abyss for the very first time and could replay it to avoid the bug. Only after checking all the locations in Bastard’s Wound for the third time and making sure I didn’t miss any corner to search and any available person to speak to, I’ve got here might be something wrong with the game I went googling and reading (which I usually never do to avoid spoilers) and found on one Russian forum that here is a bug in the very beginning of the Abyss and first of all I had to activate the front Beacon and get to the Golden Paw. As you can see on my screenshot, all three beacons are activated, but the door is still closed and there is no way to get through it. All the other torches need another key (not Lazu) and as I don’t have it, I cannot get any further. Sure I’ll play the game with another character as I adore it so much but it is so sad I cannot finish a few quests just because of the bug... hope you’ll fix it one day because Tyranny is really something special and unique, I wish there were much more games like this (and like both parts of PoE which I adore too).

Attachments

• 4DEA13DF-98D1-491E-A951-E80A2F0A3E5B.jpeg
    4DEA13DF-98D1-491E-A951-E80A2F0A3E5B.jpeg
    2,5 MB · Views: 35
Hey, created an account in case someone else was having a similar issue. I managed to switch teleporter locations by going outside to Shattered Bastion, saving, closing the game to desktop, restarting the game, and trying the teleporter again. Certainly seems wonky. Thanks.

Hi devs, I love and completed the original game 2 years ago, and really don't want to create work/trouble or grumble now. But at wits' end after 4 hours of reading sites and tips and perhaps my Abyss run is bugged after all. Believe I have all the keys, and have tried all permutations of clicking and pixel hunting. Very deflated and going to surrender and move on :-( Thank you anyway :)

Attachments

• Mithril ab01561d8dbb457681807a0ab66f67a8 .savegame
    13,7 MB · Views: 0