• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

lrrose

Recruit
46 Badges
Jul 8, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV
My current objective is to find more torch keys so I can pursue Reef-Talon, but after searching the Abyss, the Darkened Hollow, and the tiny fraction of the Fractured Depths that I have access to, I still only have the Lazu Torchkey.

So far as I can tell, I have completed all the other quests in the Wound that I have access to. Can anybody help? Is my game glitched?

Hello @lrrose,

I'm sorry to hear you are stuck. Could you please post a savegame that we could use to see what you are seeing?

Also, if you have not yet used the Wardens Key, that may be the reason you are stuck, please re-read the description of that item for a non-spoiler hint.
-David

I've attached a save file where I had the problem.

I managed to solve it by going back to an earlier save. I'm pretty sure it was a glitch (sorry for not posting this in the bugs subforum). I think the cause was entering the teleporter from the Abyss to the Fractured Depths before doing the sidequest "Gambler's Ruin". NOt doing this quest caused the Abyss-Depths teleporter only taking me to the small section of the Depths featured in that quest.

While trying to get around this bug, I encountered a second glitch where if you do the quest about the Insipid Moniker (I forget the quest name) before entering the Darkened Hollow, none of the teleporters will ever take you to the main section of the Darkened Hollow.

Attachments

• Larry f7c834fc22594fc0a418beb6760e8451 .savegame
    13,6 MB · Views: 50
I'm not entirely sure if I've run into this same issue or not. I apparently did the Gambler's Ruin quest without ever getting assigned it.

I have the Lazu torchkey but can't find any of the others. I have access to the Abyss, my current quest goal is to Open the Path to Reef-talon.

Update: I downloaded the save above and compared, looks like we're in the same situation. Where exactly is the second torchkey supposed to be?

Last edited:
I seem to be having the same issue regarding the teleporter into the darkened hollow, only I haven't done any quest to enter the area prior to the one with reef-talon, and the teleporter from there takes me back to the wound hub. Loading from an earlier save prior to entering the abyss seems to have done nothing to solve the problem.

Hello all,

Just a quick update that there is indeed a bug here having to do with one of the teleporters not going to the correct place in some cases. We still have not found how things are getting set this way, so if you wouldn't mind uploading any bugged saves, or saves prior to getting stuck, those may help us discover the issue sooner. If we find a work-around in the meantime, we'll be sure to forward it to you all.

Thank you for your patience and support as we work to resolve this,
David

Savegame attached. Unfortunately I can't go back to an earlier one as they were overwritten, I had assumed I might not have the right torchkey for the pedestals and went out to get a bunch more in the Blade Grave.

Attachments

• Livia 73cf93eef24e4df1abd729c59e7a0362 .savegame
    11,4 MB · Views: 29
Here you go

Attachments

• Phokas 96080aab71094fa0af4d791993c598f5 1autosave.savegame
    11,3 MB · Views: 24
In front of the eastern teleport pad, It just leads to the map screen with the same places even though this is where it told me to go and became active when I went near it.

Attachments

• Vargas 0b1f5913f7154180a6ae8474bd10eace .savegame
    14,5 MB · Views: 28
I'm not sure if this is related but I'm now unable to finish the main storyline of the game. I finished Verse's plotline and killed the Voices of Nerat without actually delivering the Writ of Execution I had for him, but everybody seems to recognize that he's dead. I also wrapped up the battle in Lethian's Crossing without issue but it doesn't seem like my quest log updated.

Attachments

• Livia dbeaae51e6e3489b967259b624ebaefa .savegame
    15,1 MB · Views: 22
Hello all,

Just a quick update that there is indeed a bug here having to do with one of the teleporters not going to the correct place in some cases. We still have not found how things are getting set this way, so if you wouldn't mind uploading any bugged saves, or saves prior to getting stuck, those may help us discover the issue sooner. If we find a work-around in the meantime, we'll be sure to forward it to you all.

Thank you for your patience and support as we work to resolve this,
David
Can we have an update on the issue, many of us can't progress in the Bastard's wound because of this bugged portal

Hello all,

Very reasonable request @imvdm. We believe we have found the root(s) of these issues. There are a couple edge cases that can occur, so we are trying to test that our fix handles all the cases we can find. Unfortunately I don't have a timeline for when we'll be able to publish a fix to all the distribution platforms other than to say we are aiming to do so as soon as we safely can (including fixes for some other game progression blocking bugs that have been reported).

Thank you all for your help and patience as we work through this issue as quickly as possible,
David

Hello all,

Just a quick update that the fix for this was included in last night's patch. If you had already experienced the issue on your playthrough, you may need to return to the settlement in Bastard's Wound to trigger the fix we put in.

If you are still experiencing this issue, please let me know!

Thank you for your patience,
David