• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

OSheaman

Recruit
9 Badges
Oct 3, 2017
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Magicka
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
Also have a bugged game. The eastern teleporter for the Abyss is directing me to the "Midnight Wanderer" section of Darkened Hollow and I cannot get to the rest of the map. Currently have two torchkeys.

EDIT: To clarify, I also had the bug where I could walk underwater in the Fractured Depths. That seems to have been fixed; however, now the Lazu Torchkey doesn't drain the water, which is, I assume, what's keeping the right teleporter in The Abyss from working as intended. So I'm stuck.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hawke64

Second Lieutenant
18 Badges
Nov 27, 2016
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • BATTLETECH
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II
Hello,
could you have a look at my savegame too, please? Can´t go anywhere, can´t open anymore doors, have only the lazu keystone
and am stuck now. I´m on " Blood of the Beast". Any help is appreciated, thx!
It is a bug - the teleport on the left should have teleported you to another part of the map (not the one for "Gambler's Ruin" quest). There seem to be a similar issue, which was supposed to be resolved in the latest patch (https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...-blood-of-the-beast-missing-torchkeys.1043089).

Billthepill

Recruit
Oct 16, 2017
Well, it was quite clear to me that this is a bug. I thought there´s perhaps a possibility to fix my savegame manually.
If not, can anyone give me advice, how far i have to go back with loading a savegame which is not bugged? Or do I have to
start a totally new game? Is there a recommended order to solve the missions in order not to run into the bug or is it
inevitable because of the malfunction of the teleport? Thx for help!

CandleZA

Recruit
Mar 31, 2018
Seriously baffles me that this is still a problem. Finished all quests that I could find in Bastards Wound and now my south eastern teleporter from The Abyss takes me to the blood farm and not the western part of Darkened Hollow.

badjer

Recruit
Apr 21, 2018
cant get to the abyss, even tried an earlier save (took quests from both blacksmith and mage then chose blacksmith to move forward.

any workaround? whats the area transitionsyntax for console to get there? all that i tried started loading then kicked me out to main menu (example : AreaTransition VX1_AR_0910_BastardsWound_Oldwall Int_03)

Attachments

Last edited:

Kapli_Lesa

Recruit
Jul 10, 2019
I see, the bug is still not fixed... I’ve bought the game a couple of weeks ago (deluxe edition, all inclusive) and dived deep into the new world and characters - and was stuck on the moment with having no other torch key but Lazu. Unfortunately I didn’t get it’s a bug on time and decided to get back to the quest “History of the Old walls pt1” later, left Bastard’s Wound and got to the main game line, so it was far too long ago when I went down to the Abyss for the very first time and could replay it to avoid the bug. Only after checking all the locations in Bastard’s Wound for the third time and making sure I didn’t miss any corner to search and any available person to speak to, I’ve got here might be something wrong with the game I went googling and reading (which I usually never do to avoid spoilers) and found on one Russian forum that here is a bug in the very beginning of the Abyss and first of all I had to activate the front Beacon and get to the Golden Paw. As you can see on my screenshot, all three beacons are activated, but the door is still closed and there is no way to get through it. All the other torches need another key (not Lazu) and as I don’t have it, I cannot get any further. Sure I’ll play the game with another character as I adore it so much but it is so sad I cannot finish a few quests just because of the bug... hope you’ll fix it one day because Tyranny is really something special and unique, I wish there were much more games like this (and like both parts of PoE which I adore too).

Attachments

SamhainCat

Recruit
Jan 25, 2020
Hey, created an account in case someone else was having a similar issue. I managed to switch teleporter locations by going outside to Shattered Bastion, saving, closing the game to desktop, restarting the game, and trying the teleporter again. Certainly seems wonky. Thanks.

sakharovaan

Recruit
Jul 23, 2020
In my case icon of teleporter to one location was just a couple pixels up icon of another teleporter.
If you click near borders of it, you'll spot differences, they're like stacked up.

DCarh

Recruit
Aug 30, 2020
Hi devs, I love and completed the original game 2 years ago, and really don't want to create work/trouble or grumble now. But at wits' end after 4 hours of reading sites and tips and perhaps my Abyss run is bugged after all. Believe I have all the keys, and have tried all permutations of clicking and pixel hunting. Very deflated and going to surrender and move on :-( Thank you anyway :)

Attachments