• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Dragonsong

Recruit
17 Badges
Aug 25, 2006
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Empire of Sin
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Prison Architect
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
I cannot believe how a bug this prominent is still in this game.

In siege maps the autonom`s cheapest laser unit with 2 models at full health (don`t remember the name) get stuck in animation loop when they move to cover on the high ground edges. Not necessarily only on siege maps though, they get stuck on some ledges on other maps too. It happens every time I play a game with autonom in it. How is it possible that a bug this prominent is still after 3 dlcs and literal abandonment stage (dlc wise).

sentinels isn't the only unit to get stuck on it, every unit gets stuck on ledge edges, like siege walls especially if there's some sort of cover for unit to position behind. It just happens most often with small units with sentinels being most common one for this. At least it can fix itself instead of hanging game up if we wait for a moment to let it unstuck.

sentinels isn't the only unit to get stuck on it, every unit gets stuck on ledge edges, like siege walls especially if there's some sort of cover for unit to position behind. It just happens most often with small units with sentinels being most common one for this. At least it can fix itself instead of hanging game up if we wait for a moment to let it unstuck.
Yes this is true except for one thing. I specifically said sentinels because most of the time others get unstuck after a while. Never had an unstuck sentinel in any meaningful time. I love this game so much and this bug which should have been fixed by a day 1 hotfix is totally unacceptable after all this time.

Yes this is true except for one thing. I specifically said sentinels because most of the time others get unstuck after a while. Never had an unstuck sentinel in any meaningful time. I love this game so much and this bug which should have been fixed by a day 1 hotfix is totally unacceptable after all this time.

Well, u can always try to ping a dev to see what's up.