• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
HAH, "democracy".

Anyways, CHP_reactionary party.

2011082600002b.jpg

whats chipas

I know that it is a silly joke, but have you ever noticed that the army in Hamburg is called Hamburger Armee :D?

Well, for what it's worth, people from (English spelling) Vienna are called (German spelling) Wieners!

Chiapas is a region of Mexico with a sizeable separatist movement today. I don't think it's normally in the game, probably from a mod.

Three weird things have happened in this game and annoyingly I only have two three pics covering the last two. The first is that Italy formed within 10 years of the game starting.

IrelandWeird3.png

How in **** did this happen? What isn't weird is that Russia, Ottoman and GB are all at war with China. What is odd is that China is Winning! Sure the British have taken one province from China in the region that they want but, I'm tempted to say China, as an unciv has actually beaten them.

IrelandWeird2.png

Some more info about the war with China and leads me neatly to the next. France is a land force in this game that you do not want to pick a fight with lightly. France has dow'd Italy. Italy has invaded Southern France.

IrelandWeird1.png

I don't hold out much hope but, I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I see France getting beaten in game.

Three weird things have happened in this game and annoyingly I only have two three pics covering the last two. The first is that Italy formed within 10 years of the game starting.

IrelandWeird3.png

How in **** did this happen? What isn't weird is that Russia, Ottoman and GB are all at war with China. What is odd is that China is Winning! Sure the British have taken one province from China in the region that they want but, I'm tempted to say China, as an unciv has actually beaten them.

IrelandWeird2.png

Some more info about the war with China and leads me neatly to the next. France is a land force in this game that you do not want to pick a fight with lightly. France has dow'd Italy. Italy has invaded Southern France.

IrelandWeird1.png

I don't hold out much hope but, I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I see France getting beaten in game.

So hows the Irish Kalati War going :p

What really matters in the China vs everyone war is the battles, obviously China grabbed Free land, but was either blockaded, because of their lack of navy, and their armies being not technologically advanced.

IrelandWeird3.png

In pop demand mod during the opium war event china overran british India and enforced a status quo. I don't have a screenie unfortunately so you'll have to take my word for it

I need to fire some of my advisors.....

EDIT: Now that most of the French brigades have been slaughtered (124 of them so about 82%), the war still isn't going well enough? (Must be a bug) & I really wanted Senegal :(

Last edited:
EDIT: Now that most of the French brigades have been slaughtered (124 of them so about 82%), the war still isn't going well enough? (Must be a bug) & I really wanted Senegal :(

It isn't a bug. You, as an individual country, need to get at least +1% warscore. That means at least 1% of that warscore has to be down to Belgium.

It isn't a bug. You, as an individual country, need to get at least +1% warscore. That means at least 1% of that warscore has to be down to Belgium.

I killed off most of the French brigades as they attacked with units of very low organisation so they were easy to kill; and plus they attacked Belgium first.

I eventually was able to add wargoals, but after conquering some core provinces from France (I had already taken some colonial provinces). In the end I added a take Senegal wargoal to the savegame and it worked out ok :).

Now this is just weird, Portugal in the sphere of influence of both the Soviet Union AND communist Denmark.
2C46EC91EBE2D6FC5571DA0AF568CDA88C7482A1

I guess they'll just have to do with less list from now on.
FB30BE0800CF6E36FB88E66B2E7FD3D9DD94F8DA

Communist rebels in Göteborg, which is 9% japanese.
7D2DD9E6638C0CE2C889318D7243E89688368FAF

I killed off most of the French brigades as they attacked with units of very low organisation so they were easy to kill; and plus they attacked Belgium first.
Battle warscore goes to the respective sides leader

Now this is just weird, Portugal in the sphere of influence of both the Soviet Union AND communist Denmark.
2C46EC91EBE2D6FC5571DA0AF568CDA88C7482A1

Say what? A communist danish great power? What are the odds?
And there's a Norway there as well, I see.

The Zulu may have caved to peer pressure and changed their uniforms but a good shield remains a must-have accessory for any Zulu warrior worth his name.