• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
on a holy roman making me crap my pants empire note...

This formed and IMMEDIATELY DOWed me

9A0365CBF2E90BA9C1392EAB7021E3BDA78294E0

96A99D1B5D50104AA0B16EEF2EDB24A8095ABE7F

So they're one reform away from annexing everything?
Also, I'm surprised Austria is emperor and not Trollhemia.

Austria is usually the one that forms the HRE (for me anyways). I also just noticed the Avignon Arabia.

I had nothing to do with this. I'm playing as Avignon, playing it as the 'true church' made myself pope, conquered jeruselum, mecca, roma, converted the middle east to Catholicism and those I didnt anex and convert I made vassals.

But yeah...e they are one reform away and they are NOT friendly to me. The empire has also spread so far out that if they do form the world will, basicly, become England, Avignon, Sweeden, Two Indias (india has broken into two massive nations instead of being all fractured) and Manchu, that would be pretty much it (sure there would be smaller nations here and there but those would be the world powers)

That is awesome a manchu ruled china........i still dont know why the Qing tag change isnt in vanilla tho -.-

edit:i know i downloaded a mod recently with a zoroastrian persia in it, im gonna have to play it tomorrow(vinland mod i think), kick the muslims outa persia and beyond. Zoroastrianism ftw!

edit2:wtf manchu dont even have manchuria, they can into china but lose manchuria.......a fair trade, i personally buffed manchuria from base vanilla levels to make it decent(along with parts of north africa and asia minor)

Getting so much money isn't hard at all.. But it's just pointless, it's better to either stop minting and invest money into tech. if you have too much or just spam manufactories. In multiplayer you can also build army/navy much overlimit until you will be able to spend all of your money. If you have too much money (not income but money) - you failed.

In one of my games Ming had around 60000 ducats by 1550. I was happy as I was playing as Manchuria. :p

japaneeserome.jpg

IMPERATOR!!!!! well both nations liked red sooooo maybe it did happen. Uesugi Kenshin the descendant of caesar =D to bad he died a bit earlier than he planned. If anyone could of stopped nobunaga it would of been him or takeda shingen

That is awesome a manchu ruled china........i still dont know why the Qing tag change isnt in vanilla tho -.-

edit:i know i downloaded a mod recently with a zoroastrian persia in it, im gonna have to play it tomorrow(vinland mod i think), kick the muslims outa persia and beyond. Zoroastrianism ftw!

edit2:wtf manchu dont even have manchuria, they can into china but lose manchuria.......a fair trade, i personally buffed manchuria from base vanilla levels to make it decent(along with parts of north africa and asia minor)

Ming can tag swap to Manchu after a certain year, I forget when. I assume that's what happened in the screenshot, as Manchu beating Ming is incredibly unlikely.

im posting up a world pick......same japan game.......i looked at europe just now........its actually mostly.......alright but there are some things that are....wierd

japanandleinstercaninto.png

Lets see......Leinster can into norway(somewhat) it holds the rich province of finnmark and the various little islands north of scotland. Aragon is alive somehow, Ottomans are doing bleh, minus castillian Greece,and saruman in manisa, but its ok they have Croatia.......and albania beat up serbia.....

Russia is a mix of rayazan,muscowy and novgorod. Morroco owns lothian and the hansa got the north parts of scotland.....not to wierd oh and silesia broke free of trollhemia and austria hasnt blobbed to the urals

edit:edit almost forgot georgia and finland lives!

japanandleinstercaninto.png

stuff

edit:edit almost forgot georgia and finland lives!

(Note he's playing Death & Taxes)

That Georgia is just plain beautiful. Has it existed throughout the game?

Also, ignoring the huge mess in China, what are the pink and dark brown blobs above Korea/Joeson? That dark brown one does not look like Manchu/Jurchen, and I can only guess that a Republicanated Japanese (not)shogun colonized above Korea, but I find that unlikely.