• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(40707)

Just call me Yoda in private!
Mar 1, 2005
Garbon said:
Yeah, I'm curious still as to what the hacking of the map gave...I mean there must have been a reason.
Wasn't it simply in 2005, long before straits were editable? And, IIRC, straits do count for a land connection (no malus for taxes and manpower).

Garbon said:
The one thing the deluxe map has is the province name swap for Ufa and Samara.
List is in readme.twt of the map folder:
* Fix of a slight border display problem between Olonets, Karelia and Kexholm.
* Province names of Ufa and Samara have been switched.

But Ufa and Samara are not switched in province.csv because of Base version.
And the map added a border display problem around Aden and Empalme provinces or are they present in vanilla map too?

Do these tiny remaining changes really deserve the more than 10 required MB now?

unmerged(40707)

Just call me Yoda in private!
Mar 1, 2005
I will remove the map in beta 1 of 1.57 (or will it be 2.0 in around three months from now? ;) ).