• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Pudman said:
Playing as Germany I somehow lose about 100000 oil which totally crushes my economy as I am in negative 75000 oil.

I had to use the oil cheat to recover but then a month later I lost another 100000 oil.

I can't seem to workout why this is happening but it may conicide with every French province I capture

Oh and war started in early '37 because I annexed Sweden for their resources

Oh and occasionally on my Atlantic wall the allies make an amphibious assualt but instead of being pushed back by my troops stationed in the province the allies take the province and suddenly my troops become the attacking nation (kind of defeats the purpose of having level 5 coastal forts)

I think you are using SRP. HSR does not have this problem.

Aregorn said:
I think you are using SRP. HSR does not have this problem.

I hate to sound like an idiot but what is the difference?

Pudman said:
I hate to sound like an idiot but what is the difference?

There are several threads about it; you can also check it in the stony forum. Shortly, HSR (historical stony road) continues its development looking for realism and historical accuracy. HSR was meant to satisfy the unsatisfied WWII fanatical masses of HOI and other HOI mods (I was one of them). In SRP we considered that the difficulty level achieved was good enough to obtain enjoyable playability reason why we stopped there and continued with HSR. Hence HSR has loads more work in it but if you play the hardest level (Grofaz) you might consider it to be very tough if you are not experienced enough. If you want to try HSR for the first time I would wait until next week (HSR 1.04c will be out) and choose the revised hard level (easiest HSR human level). Then you will easily see the differences for your self.