• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I doubt that. The game din't sell well, despite being one of the best RPGs this decade. There is no logical reason for Paradox or Obsidian to invest money into a subpar franchise.

We've updated it with some new stuff and polished a few things. It's still what we call a legacy product and it's not in development we will help as best as we can with any issues that may arise.

We've updated it with some new stuff and polished a few things. It's still what we call a legacy product and it's not in development we will help as best as we can with any issues that may arise.

Did you patch the expansion? I'm holding off so far from this game due to hopes of it getting patched up; I've read many reviews that the expansions introduces almost game-breaking bugs.

By the way, I think if you make the game moddabe it might positively affect sales and interest a few fans to perhaps issue unofficial patches or restore unfinished content.

Did you patch the expansion? I'm holding off so far from this game due to hopes of it getting patched up; I've read many reviews that the expansions introduces almost game-breaking bugs.

By the way, I think if you make the game moddabe it might positively affect sales and interest a few fans to perhaps issue unofficial patches or restore unfinished content.
We patched it twice actually since launch, mainly to fix one issue that prevented old saves from loading. Obisidian is still on call to assist with critical issues and anything that comes up will be reported and evaluated.

Unfortunately there's still the bug in the Bastard's Wound(the DLC area) where if you examine the murals before talking to Reef-Talon the quest bugs out and you can't complete and advance in the DLC content. Hopefully this and perhaps a few other bugs I'm not aware of yet will be fixed someday soon but other than those the game is still amazing as it currently is(gold edition).

Unfortunately there's still the bug in the Bastard's Wound(the DLC area) where if you examine the murals before talking to Reef-Talon the quest bugs out and you can't complete and advance in the DLC content. Hopefully this and perhaps a few other bugs I'm not aware of yet will be fixed someday soon but other than those the game is still amazing as it currently is(gold edition).

This has been an issue since the DLC was released. It's been quite a while, I highly doubt it will ever get fixed at this point. I'll try to remember this particular bug, in case I'll play the DLC in the future. At least it sounds easily avoidable.

This was is one of my favorite games in the recent years once in was released. However the release of a completely broken DLC and lack of any meaningful support for 1,5 years had killed any goodwill I had.
The recent release with its useless patch and couple of portraits seems to be nothing more than an pitiful attempt to wring a few more dollars from the dead project.
It's a great shame since the game deserves so much more.
Only thing I've got to hope for is that the Obsidian will have more luck in their next games with good, customer friendly publishers.

Based on this garbage fire of a project I would warn any of my friends from buying any of the Paradox published games.