• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2020
Hi,

So I started all new games when the major upgrade came through on Xbox (the one that made all older game save incompatible and changed fundamental areas of the game).

Since then, during early games very rarely would the game crash but as time goes on, the crashes occur more and more frequently. Seems to happen most during manual or auto save.

Right now, during late game, I get 10 maybe 20 minutes of gameplay before it crashes. I really like this game and want to buy more of the DLC, but not if the game is unplayable.

Can I turn off any settings or do something that lightens the load (I'm assuming the complexity of the late game is the issue).

Otherwise, what is going on here? I've never experienced anything like this on Xbox...if the machine can't handle the game then perhaps something needs to change with the game. I've read various 'fixes' which are in fact workarounds at best. These involve playing very small, simple games - minimal AI, small galaxy etc. Not great if this is the only way to play the game...

Has anyone managed to fix this?

Thanks

John

I see you've already been answered in the Console forum, so closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.