• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, CTRL+F5 doesnt seem to work. Is PDX in charge of the wiki?
Sorry, I forgot to reply to you. Yes, PDX is in charge of the wikis. But getting the server admins to fix any wiki issues is a very slow process. Especially issues which happen only for some people. In this case, the problem might even be the caching servers in front of the wiki, some of which seem to have cached some broken resources on some wikis. I don't know how much control pdx has about them. If it is the caching servers, it might help to switch to a different internet connection(e.g. mobile hotspot from a different ISP) so that you get a different caching server and then doing a reload with ctrl+f5

What technology officially unlocks the Perdition Beam for Titans? Per the Wiki, the T5 Titans technology only unlocks +10 FCL, the Ion Cannon defense platform, and the Titan hull. But "perdition" doesn't show up at all on the Engineering, Physics, or Society Research pages.

What technology officially unlocks the Perdition Beam for Titans? Per the Wiki, the T5 Titans technology only unlocks +10 FCL, the Ion Cannon defense platform, and the Titan hull. But "perdition" doesn't show up at all on the Engineering, Physics, or Society Research pages.
I believe it unlocks with Titans. Though I can't doublecheck the game files ATM. Are you finding differently in-game?

I believe it unlocks with Titans. Though I can't doublecheck the game files ATM. Are you finding differently in-game?
Looked through all of the tech files that looked pertinent and did not find "perdition".

Looked through all of the tech files that looked pertinent and did not find "perdition".
Many tech unlocks are not scripted in the tech files but in the file for the thing unlocked. This is generally true of ship components.

Have Bio-Reactors been removed from the wiki? I wanted to check their current effects but I can't find them anywhere.
Adding them to the planet unique page now

Reactions:
While on the topic of the planet-unique page, I was trying to add some missing bonuses to the Faculty of Archaeostudies, but I can't seem to get templates to work for me, and I haven't done any edits before. Would it be possible to add these? Thanks in advance.

+1000 Minor Artifact Storage Capacity
(+2000 with Archaeo-Engineers)

On Relic Worlds, also:
+50% Research Speed (Archaeostudies)

Reactions: