• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Future Plans
As alluded to earlier in the AAR, I have (mostly) put together an achievement-compatible mod for personal use involving the Rebel Alliance ships, which could serve as a sort of distant “sequel” to this AAR.

Alternately, I recently saw the “Hostile Galaxy Challenge” proposed on one of Aspec’s recent videos, something that I had been independently thinking of for some time, in which every other player in the galaxy is some variety of Fanatic Purifier, Determined Exterminator, Driven Assimilator, Devouring Swarm/Terravore, Necrophage, or Barbaric Despoiler (and, in the personal version of the challenge that I had been formulating, before seeing it proposed on Aspec’s video, Metalheads and Criminal Syndicates/Subversive Cults).

I happen to have a number of cosmetic Warhammer 40k mods that I haven’t used for a full playthrough yet, and while I’m not an expert in its lore, I think it’s something that could have a great deal of RP potential nonetheless, if I play as an empire modeled on the Imperium of Man, while both being something different and a challenging game that is sure to have a lot of action. I wouldn’t be planning on starting either campaign until 3.2 comes out, but let me know which of these ideas you’d be interested in seeing!

• 1Like
Reactions:
A spectacular finale! Thank you so much for sharing such an epic AAR with the community!

While I could have definitely been more powerful if I hadn’t murdered countless billions with the Death Star, that likely also contributed to how I was able to keep playing for so long without it feeling like too much of a drag, as it cut the lag somewhat.
Countless players are going to see this message and feel justified in their genocidal rampages across the Galaxy now.

Also, a purple Titan wants to speak with you. Big guy with a gold glove and lots of gemstones on it. ;)

All in all, this was one of my most memorable Stellaris campaigns to date! :D
Agreed!

Alternately, I recently saw the “Hostile Galaxy Challenge” proposed on one of Aspec’s recent videos, something that I had been independently thinking of for some time, in which every other player in the galaxy is some variety of Fanatic Purifier, Determined Exterminator, Driven Assimilator, Devouring Swarm/Terravore, Necrophage, or Barbaric Despoiler (and, in the personal version of the challenge that I had been formulating, before seeing it proposed on Aspec’s video, Metalheads and Criminal Syndicates/Subversive Cults).
Oh this sounds fun. Definitely going to try it myself one of these days.

• 1Love
Reactions:
@Macavity116

I am glad that you enjoyed it so much!

Countless players are going to see this message and feel justified in their genocidal rampages across the Galaxy now.

Also, a purple Titan wants to speak with you. Big guy with a gold glove and lots of gemstones on it. ;)

Well, I think that’s been common knowledge among genocidal players for quite some time now. And yes, I got the Thanos reference. :p

But yeah... while I will eventually do another Rebel Alliance game, given that I went to the trouble of making a personal achievement-compatible mod for it, I think my next major campaign will be the Hostile Galaxy Challenge, with Warhammer 40k Imperium of Man portraits and ships for my empire. The particular mods I have for that aren’t achievement compatible, but given how over the top 40k is, that would give me license to use some more mods, such as Gigastructures, for an even crazier play through.

Edit: This campaign now has a sequel!

Last edited: