• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh, snap son!

We light-skipped straight into Last Jedi for the Master-murder and then Hyperspaced back to Revenge of the Sith for the... well... for what the label says on the box.

I've seen enough Star Wars to know where this is going.
I'd argue that it is actually doing the
Darth Plagueis novel, where Jefferius is standing in for Plagueis and Vidia is standing in for Sidious.

Reactions:
I'd argue that it is actually doing the [Star Wars novel]
Well of that's the case, then I'm even more interested, since I've never read any of the Star Wars novels. My exposure to the franchise consists only of the nine movies and a single videogame. Here's hoping @Arithmetician is planning to take us for a wild ride! :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Well of that's the case, then I'm even more interested, since I've never read any of the Star Wars novels. My exposure to the franchise consists only of the nine movies and a single videogame. Here's hoping @Arithmetician is planning to take us for a wild ride! :)
Just to be completely clear, it is the novel that is being referenced rather than The Last Jedi, so that I do not cause misunderstandings.

Reactions:
Episode IV Opening Crawl: Return of the Sith
A Long Time Ago.png

Stellaris Wars.png

Episode IV Return of the Sith.png

Episode IV, Part 1 (2303 - 2312)
Great Awakening.png

Early on into Supreme Chancellor Jamshidi's term, there was an awakening in the Force, with human citizens throughout the Republic spontaneously gaining access to abilities not unlike the Jedi. Of course, there was still a wide range of Force potential, and the Jedi, along with previously Force-sensitive individuals like Jamshidi, remained significantly more talented at using the Force than the general population, but they no longer seemed quite so mystical.

The Awakening only affected humans, so leaders belonging to other species, like Admiral Eerabik, were outwardly unaffected. However, Eerabik's apparent lack of Force abilities made many consider her more trustworthy, as she couldn't pry into one's mind, as rival human politicians could.

Tyznn Empire Protectorate.png

Supreme Chancellor Jamshidi then welcomed the Tzynn Empire into the Republic as a protectorate of the Core. Eerabik applauded the move, and reassured supporters in the Free Thought Committee that while the Tzynn were slavers, the Chancellor's move was merely setting the stage for their eventual integration into the Core and the subsequent abolition of slavery in their systems.

Looming Darkness.png

The Keepers of Ave'brenn, unlike much of the galaxy, had turned away from the ways of the Force, but they claimed that a heavy darkness was looming over the Galactic Community, a sentiment privately shared by many on the Jedi Council.

GDF Proposal.png

Of course, the Custodian denied the Khennet's baseless accusations that he was seeking to put together a tool for oppression when he proposed the creation of a Galactic Defense Force. Rather, it would be the galaxy's first line of defense against any threat, external or internal.

Tezekians Psionic Insult.png

The Khennet were joined in their opposition to the GDF by their fellow member on the Galactic Council, the Tezekians, who had recently awakened to their own Psionic abilities, and began publicly insulting the Republic Core in the Senate.

Tiyanki Matriarch.png

Meanwhile, the Federal Navy, also known as Strike Force Dragon, engaged the Tiyanki Matriarch in the Gamma Draconis system. Upon slaying the leviathan, a ship emerged from within it, captained by an individual of a previously unknown species, who said that his name was Reth Unddol. In gratitude, he pledged his services to the Republic, and he was quickly made an admiral when it was seen that he was a highly-talented strategist and tactician, though his aggressive tactics frightened many. However, he got along exceedingly well with Admiral Eerabik, who was also known for pushing her crews and generally disallowing retreat, allowing her to claim victories where others might have turned back.

Colossus Project Complete.png

After several years of work, the research phase of the Colossus Project, codenamed Stardust, came to a close. The Republic now possessed the theoretical basis for constructing a weapon capable of destroying an entire planet. Of course, such a weapon would be useless as a deterrent unless it was actually built. Construction commenced in orbit over Coruscant, hiding it in plain sight as a new orbital defense station. Of course, those who asked too many questions about the new station found themselves quietly ushered away to a Deep Space Black Site, which of course, officially did not exist.

Scyldari Vassalize Wacegi.png

The Scyldari vassalized the Wacegi, bringing them into the Republic. Now, nations representing all manners of governing ethics existed within the Republic.

Tezekians Surrounded.png

Military intelligence continued to report that the Tezekians were still funneling money to the construction of their own version of 'Stardust', and so the navy geared up for war to preemptively put an end to the threat. It was clear that the Tezekians (blue) were hopelessly outnumbered by the member states of the Republic (red), and while they were said to be secretly conspiring with other alien nations, they lacked formal defensive pacts with any of them.

Demand Tezekian Vassalization.png

The Tezekians were given a chance to submit to the Core without a fight, but the offer was promptly refused, and the Third Clone War began.

Third Clone War ARC-170.png

With the Republic's fleets already in position, fighting broke out almost immediately.

Battle of Tir Batna.png

A mere twelve months later, the Republic Navy had pushed its way deep into Tezekian space, and crushed their defenses in the Battle of Tir Batna, allowing the Clone Army to launch an invasion of Tezek, the enemy homeworld.

Shard.png

The Federal Navy had to respond quickly when archaeologists on Empress Teta accidentally disturbed the slumber of Shard, the Void Dragon. Fortunately, it had already been held back for defending the Core, so this did not impede the ongoing war effort agains the Tezekians. Before long, Shard was vanquished, and the fabled Rubricator was in the Republic's possession.

Galactic Defense Force.png

The Senate of the Galactic Community ratified the creation of a Galactic Defense Force, achieved in part by the Supreme Chancellor calling in favors from prominent nations, such as the Blorg. A motion then began circulating in the Senate, proposing to remove term limits on the custodianship, allowing the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic Core to guide and protect the Community in perpetuity, as its more prosperous and stable member. At the same time, Supreme Chancellor Jamshidi began pouring great resources into constructing the new Galactic Defense Force, which proved a major boost to the Core's prestige on the galactic stage.

Battle of Sheratan.png

The Tezekians continued to resist the Republic, even after the fall of their capital, but were dealt a major defeat in the Sheratan System.

Yet, the Republic had another weapon, which would make its debut to strike the final blow against the Tezekians.

Executor.png

The Super Star Destroyer, Executor. 19 kilometers in length, it dwarfed the Venator-class Star Destroyers and the Victory-class Cruisers that had preceded it, striking fear into the Republic's enemies from its sheer scale alone. Like 'Stardust', it was intended to serve as an effective deterrent, and a symbol of the Republic's ever-growing military might.

End of Third Clone War.png

After almost five and a half years, the Tezekians surrendered, becoming part of the Galactic Republic. But alarmingly, the Khennet of the Keepers of Ave'Brenn were said to have been accelerating their own plans to develop the Ultimate Weapon. The office of Supreme Chancellor was by now joined with that of the Galactic Custodian on a permanent basis, but with such a grave threat facing the Republic, more extraordinary steps were deemed necessary to coordinate the war effort at home, so those who would undermine galactic peace could be defeated once and for all.

And thus, a special referendum began within the Republic Core on whether or not to grant the office of Supreme Chancellor unprecedented emergency powers, to be ratified upon the conclusion of the next election.

To the surprise of many, Admiral Eerabik, now 71, prevailed in the election, thanks to the xenoist Alien Freedom Trust joining with her own Free Thought Committee to support her candidacy. Eerabik also managed to siphon off a significant number of votes from the Patriotic Vanguard by promising reforms that would grant the Admiralty an even more prominent role within the Republic.

And thus, on 2312.12.12, Supreme Chancellor and Galactic Custodian Eerabik addressed the Senate:

Eerabik Loves Democracy.png

"My friends, it is the greatest of honors to be standing before you here today! The Republic is, without a doubt, the greatest force for good in the history of the galaxy, based on the principle that anyone can rise, even to the highest office, with enough hard work and talent, regardless of their species or place of birth.
As you know, I was born a slave, on a world far from here. But now, I stand before you, charged with the Custodianship of the entire galaxy."

Eerabik's voice became somber. "A referendum was recently passed, granting extraordinary emergency powers to the office of Supreme Chancellor. It is with great reluctance that I have agreed to this calling. I love democracy. I love the Republic. The power you give me, I will lay down when this crisis has abated. And as my first act with this new authority, I will launch an official investigation to find and bring justice to those who would tear down the Republic, and plunge us into civil war without end, while the Galactic Defense Force protects us from any who would dare threaten this august body! Long live the Republic!"

Many within the chamber broke out into cheers and applause. Those who did not, among the senatorial delegations for the Khennet, Xani, and Hazbuzi, were noted by the new Supreme Chancellor.

They would be dealt with soon enough.

Supreme Chancellor Eerabik Government.png

And so another step in The Plan is finished. Poor galaxy, ye knowst not what ye will face.

Episode IV, Part 2 (2312 - 2315)
The Jedi Council was caught off-guard by the sudden ascension of Eerabik, rather than Jamshidi. Could the Dark Side have clouded their vision them so completely?

Meanwhile, Supreme Chancellor Eerabik had arranged a private meeting with former Chancellor Rashid Jamshidi.

The Tragedy of Darth Jefferius the Wise.png

"I hope there are no hard feelings about the recent election, my old friend," Chancellor Eerabik told the governor as they watched an opera together.

"You're a far shrewder politician than I thought," Jamshidi said.

"How else could I have risen as far as I have?" Eerabik asked. "But ultimately, we want the same things for the Republic, do we not?"

Jamshidi nodded. "At least you understand the military side of things far better than those other politicians, or the Jedi, could ever hope to."

"Ah yes, the Jedi. Another thing we have in common. They didn't trust you, just as they don't trust me. That is, of course, because they fear losing any of their power. But as my predecessor, you understand that in a way few others can."

"Too often, their religion stands in the way of necessary progress," Jamshidi said.

'Yes," Eerabik mused. The Supreme Chancellor paused. "Did you ever hear of the Tragedy of Darth Jefferius the Wise?"

"No."

"I thought not," Eerabik replied. "It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Jefferius was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side, he even grasped at immortality, and could keep those he cared about from dying."

"That sounds preposterous to me, even for the Force."

"The Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be unnatural," explained Eerabik. "He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew... then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic... he could save others from death, but not himself.'"

"Why are you telling me this, Chancellor?" Jamshidi asked.

"There is so much that needs to be done to save the Republic from itself, Governor, but so little time in which to do it. Would it not be helpful if we had all of the time in the world to do it?"

"Yes, it would," Jamshidi admitted.

"And with the Jedi already plotting against me... I need your help, Rashid."

Soon after that meeting, Governor Jamshidi was appointed the first Moff of the Republic, as a part of series of reforms to the sector governor system initiated by Supreme Chancellor Eerabik.

Death Star Complete.png

And then, at long last, 'Project Stardust' was complete. Supreme Chancellor Eerabik placed Moff Jamshidi in command of the station, officially known as the DS-1 Orbital Battle Station, codenamed the "Death Star".

"Moff Jamshidi," the Supreme Chancellor and Galactic Custodian said, "I have received word that the Khennet have assembled components for their own superlaser device on the planet Rhevenn in the Aulderaan System, along with other caches of weapons that they intend to use against the Republic. I want you to take the Death Star to the Aulderaan System and make an example of the traitors there, before their plot can destabilize the Republic."

"Rhevenn is a populated planet, Chancellor," Jamshidi said. "28.5 billion sapients live there. Would we not be able to still use the Death Star as a deterrent-"

"Do it," Eerabik said sharply. "No quarter can be given to traitors. Besides, I assure you, the use of the Death Star on Rhevenn will save far more lives in the end than will be taken. And so we will do what must be done."

Understanding bloomed in Jamshidi's mind. "Fear will keep the local systems in line. Fear of this battle station."

"Precisely," the Supreme Chancellor replied.

"Very well," Jamshidi said, hardening his heart. "I will do as you command, Chancellor"

Arrival in Aulderaan.png

And so, the fleet jumped into the Aulderaan System, with Executor leading the Death Star to its target.

Death Star Aulderaan.png

"We are a peaceful people," a captured Khennet ambassador said, on board the Death Star. "Rhevenn has no weapons."

"If you know of another target, a military target, then name the system!" Jamshidi ordered.

The Khennet amabassador confessed that there was a hidden weapons cache in a remote, sparsely populated Khennet system.

"Thank you," Jamshidi said. "Continue with the operation. Fire at will."

"What?!" the ambassador protested.

"You're far too trusting," Jamshidi replied. "I have my orders from the Custodian herself. But don't worry; we'll deal with your treacherous friends soon enough."

"Commence primary ignition," a gunner's voice announced.

Death Star Aulderaan Firing.png

Eight green tributary beams converged over the Death Star's superlaser dish, and lanced toward Rhevenn....

Death Star Aulderaan Destroyed.png

The planet was blasted apart into countless pieces. Jamshidi felt the great disturbance in the Force as every inhabitant of Rhevenn cried out in terror, and was suddenly silenced, but as the Chancellor had said, it had to be done.

The Khennet's hidden weapon on the planet was destroyed. And no one would dare threaten the Republic now.

(Edit: Upon a closer check, Propus was not actually the system in question with the "weapons cache" that the ambassador confessed to, so the above part has been adjusted accordingly.)

Last edited:
One day, @Arithmetician will write a Stellaris SW story where the main Sith Lord was sitting on the Jedi Council all along. I have...forseen it.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Oh, I've gone on a deep nostalgia trip through Episodes 3 and 4, and I love it!

When you re-worked that Darth Plaguis (Spelling? Did I get it?) scene from Revenge of the Sith I heard everything in Palpatine's voice. And then everything leading up to "Commence primary ignition" was just so much fun to read. Now I have to go watch those two movies again... along with the other seven... and why not? Solo and Rogue One as well. I'll just binge-watch all of the Star Wars this weekend. :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Episode IV, Part 3 (2315 -2320)
Eerabik Loves Democracy.png

"We are deeply saddened by the recent tragedy in the Aulderaan System," Supreme Chancellor and Galactic Custodian Eerabik said as she addressed the Senate. "Following extensive investigation and the opinion of leading experts, it appears that the cause of Rhevenn's destruction was a terrible mining disaster, on a scale not witnessed since the days in which our Dessanu friends were trapped within the L-Cluster. Though we may be at war with the rogue Khennet government, we are making every effort to provide humanitarian relief for those civilians who were off-planet at the time."

There was polite applause, but the magnitude of the tragedy prevented further jubilation. There were rumors yes, that Rhevenn had been destroyed by the Republic itself, but they originated from the Keepers of Ave'Brenn, and were not to be trusted, dismissed as mere propaganda. Likewise, it did not seem odd to the Senators that the Khennet delegation had been arrested; they were traitors, after all.

The Jedi Order was thrown into far more chaos by the destruction of Rhevenn. A number of Knights disbelieved the official explanation and became disillusioned with the Republic, foreswearing their allegiance to it and departing into reaches of deep space. Those that remained became determined to bring the wars to a swift end, so that they could compel Supreme Chancellor Eerabik to give up her emergency powers, and draw out the Dark Lord of the Sith, who they now believed to have orchestrated the conflict.

Fourth Clone War.png

Yet the wars continued to rage on. With the Khennet government blaming the Republic for the destruction in the Aulderaan System, it was now the Fourth Clone War.

Pacifist Faction.png

A Pacifist faction, the Prosperity Council, formed within the Senate, also seeking an end to the Clone Wars, but they attracted little in the way of the membership, and were largely ignored.

Battle of Matsonia.png

2317 started with the Battle of Matsonia, in which a large Khennet Fleet attempted to halt the advance of the Republic Navy.

Battle of Matsonia 2.png

The Khennet were outgunned, and the Republic's Star Destroyers left the shattered hulks of enemy capital ships adrift in space as they cut their way through.

Automated Dreadnought in Propus.png

An Automated Dreadnoughts on patrol since ancient times, momentarily slowed the Republic's advance, forcing them to engage it, but it was no match for the Clone fighter wings that swarmed it, nor the firepower of a Super Star Destroyer and the rest of its the fleet.

Death Star Fires on Khennet Base.png

The Death Star reached the Khennet's secret base, where their hidden weapons were said to be located, and their provisional capital following the capture of Ave'Bronn. Indeed, it was sparsely populated, just as the former ambassador had claimed.

Exterminatus Explosion.png

With a single blast, the bulk of the Khennet leadership was exterminated.

Battle of Bonos.png

Still, some surviving Khennet admirals refused to surrender. Admiral Hiroto Ishii caught up to one such admiral in the Bonos system, and destroyed their fleet.

Fourth Clone Wars Mop-Up.png

Elsewhere, other mop-up operations were underway. Fighting desperately, the Khennet managed to engage the Republic's Star Destroyers at point-blank range.

"Prepare for attack!"

"All batteries, fire, fire!"

All Batteries Fire Fourth Clone War.png

Yet the Khennet were still badly outgunned, and the Republic's ships held firm.

Invasion of Bennavonn Death of la Guardia.png

One of the last major campaigns of the war occurred on the Relic World of Bennavonn. Here, General de la Guardia met a heroic death in battle, fending off a Khennet ambush. But his men carried on to victory without him.

Within another two years, the last remaining Khennet planets was occupied and placed under the direct administration of the Republic Core.

Only the so-called 'Federal Civilized Worlds' stood between the Republic and Galactic peace.

Fifth Clone War.png

And thus began what some hailed as the Galactic Republic - Federal Civilized Worlds Great War. But that was a mouthful, and everyone else called it the Fifth Clone War, with the hope that it would prove to be the Final Clone War.

Yeah, sure, that's totally credible. Though loyal to the films, of course.
Wait, WHAT!?

The Empire blamed the annihilation of a planet on a mining disaster!? The annihilation of a whole planet!?

I mean, now that I look at the movies again... things in that universe do seem to blow up at the slightest touch. So I guess that cover story might fly.

Wait, WHAT!?

The Empire blamed the annihilation of a planet on a mining disaster!? The annihilation of a whole planet!?

I mean, now that I look at the movies again... things in that universe do seem to blow up at the slightest touch. So I guess that cover story might fly.

Technically, it was the destruction of Jedha City that they framed as a mining disaster in Rogue One. Though that devastated the moon and probably left it uninhabitable. And it was only meant to buy the Empire a tiny bit of time; the Imperial Senate was dissolved days later, so the explanation was not meant to withstand scrutiny.

Ironically, canon says that some conspiracy theorists later suspected that the Empire tried to cover up the REAL mining disaster on Jedha, not believing that it was the Death Star that destroyed the city.

As for this story, at least that's the excuse the Dessanu offered, so it has precedent in this universe (flimsy as it also is), and they have technologies like Core Drilling, so it's more plausible that a mining disaster of some sort could severely disrupt the planet's core and/or tectonics.

Last edited:
Episode IV, Part 4 (2320)
Galaxy at Start of Fifth Clone War.png

The outlaw states of the slaving Xani and criminal Hazbuzi were overwhelmingly on the Outer Rim of the Galaxy. And so would begin the Outer Rim Sieges, to bring every nation, outside of the Fallen Empires, under a single galactic government, and put an end to their plots against the Republic.

New Council Appointed.png

With the defeat of the Tezekians and end of the Khennet as a galactic power, their former positions on the Galactic Council passed to the Blorg Commonality and the Scyldari Confederacy. Unlike their predecessors, both publicly supported the Custodian. The Blorg did so because they cherished the Republic's friendship, and approved of making the rest of the galaxy their friends by force. The Scyldari hoped that the galaxy would finally be able to see an era of peace after the war, and they accepted the official explanation for the destruction fo Rhevenn, officially dismissing claims to the contrary as mere propaganda. They did, however, express some concerns about recent government reforms in the Republic Core.

Indeed, internal divisions were beginning to show cracks in the Republic, which had been largely united throughout the Clone Wars, save for the short-lived secession of the Chinorr Combine Separatists. The Lokken Mechanists were growing increasingly suspicious of the Custodian, and began repeatedly making resolutions to change the manner in which the Republic's leadership would be selected. Supreme Chancellor Eerabik denied these motions, recognizing them as frivolous, and the Lokken would grudgingly stay with the Republic as long as they had a common enemy to fight, but many began to fear that the Lokken would secede as soon as the war was over.

Committee of 2000.png

A number of Senators personally visited the Supreme Chancellor, delivering a petition listing their concerns.

"My friends," Supreme Chancellor Eerabik said, "Rest assured that I am doing everything in my powers to bring the war to a swift conclusion."

"And then, will you give up your emergency powers as Custodian?" the leader of the petitioners pressed. "Will the Core see a full return to Democracy?"

"You must trust me to do the right thing," Eerabik responded softly. Yet it was clear that the petitioners were no longer welcome.

"The Jedi put them up to it," Eerabik told Jamshidi after the petitioners had left. "Oh, they act through proxies for now, but they are spreading sedition throughout the Republic, and soon plan to take it over for themselves." She sighed. "I have worked hard over the years to loosen their theocratic grip over our institutions, so that all may be equal under our laws, rather than being subject to their narrow-minded, moralizing philosophy, that privileges members of their Order - or should I say, their cult, above the rest of the galaxy. Moreover, they have become so obsessed with the light that they have blinded themselves to everything else, and so their influence slips away as the galaxy starts to see them for what they truly are. They don't like that one bit, and so, before long, they will attempt to depose and kill me, so that they can establish the theocratic dictatorship that they desire."

"If you are so certain, should we not act now, Chancellor," Jamshidi asked, "and deal with the Jedi before they can become a greater threat?"

"Patience, my friend," Eerabik replied. "We will need incontrovertible evidence of the Jedi's treachery; too many Senators still naively - or cynically - support them, as you saw a few minutes ago. But do not worry. I always knew that I would be putting my life on the line to expose the Jedi, and I have already taken steps to head off their rebellion when it is time. The Republic shall endure, and emerge from this trial all the stronger for it."

"Very well. I will trust in your judgment, Chancellor."

Last edited:
Episode IV, Part 5 (2321)
GDF Arrives in Buzbuznol.png

The war, and the Outer Rim Sieges, were going exceedingly well for the Republic. In 2321, the Galactic Defense Force overwhelmed the defenses in Buzbuznol, the home system of the Hazbuzan Syndicate.

Eerabik's Office.png

Within the Supreme Chancellor and Custodian's private office, the Dark Lady of the Sith, now 80 years old, carefully watched updates on the war's progress. Everything was falling into place, just as she had planned. The Jedi generals were dispatched to the Outer Rim, overseeing the invasions of world after world, accompanied only by their clone armies, leaving relatively few Jedi behind in their Temple on Coruscant.

But more importantly, she could sense a group of Jedi Masters approaching her office with killing intent.

Turning to greet them as they entered, she adopted the affable, wise, grandmotherly air that Eerabik often used in public.

"Why, Master Jedi, this is a surprise," Darth Vidia said, using one of her talons to activate a recording button hidden under her desk. "Have you brought news on the war?"

"In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, you're under arrest, Chancellor!"

"On what charge?"

"You're a Sith Lord!"

There was sudden humming sounds as multiple lightsabers were activated and leveled at her.

"Even if I was, simply having a different philosophical outlook than the Jedi is not a crime," Darth Vidia replied calmly, in Eerabik's ever so reasonable voice. "The fact of the matter is, I am the lawfully elected Supreme Chancellor of the Republic and Galactic Custodian, yet here you are, barging into my office and threatening me, like a band of brigands. I am getting old, and this body of mine is increasingly frail. What could I possibly do to you?"

"The Senate and the Galactic Community will decide your fate!"

"After you've killed or removed those senators who would oppose your unlawful coup?" Darth Vidia countered. "It's treason then. The Jedi are taking over!" She deactivated the recording device. "And you seem to forget," she snarled. "I am Senate, and I am the Galactic Community."

"Not yet! The oppression of the Sith will never return!"

"Fool," Darth Vidia replied. "You're already far too late. I have done what those millennia ago could not do. This is the revenge, and the glorious return of the Sith!"

Eerabik's Office Lightsaber.png

Darth Vidia's lightsaber flew to her talons, and then she leapt from her chair with astonishing speed, spinning through the air, and effortlessly striking down several of the Jedi who had come to apprehend her. A furious duel then ensued between her and the surviving Jedi master, leading into the adjoining office where she would usually greet visitors on official business.

Eerabik Too Weak.png

Sensing the commotion through the Force, Moff Jamshidi hurriedly arrived at the Chancellor's Office to find Eerabik sprawled on the ground with horrific injuries. Her eyes were sunken, in many places her feathers had burned away, leaving bubbling, pallid flesh beneath, and angry red streaks across parts of her beak, while she appeared to have aged by several decades. Above Eerabik stood the Jedi assassin, who had come to kill her, just as she had feared.

Jamshidi did not hesitate.

"With the authority vested in me by the Supreme Chancellor, I sentence you to summary execution!"

Jamshidi activated his own lightsaber, secretly constructed under Eerabik's tutelage, and swung, cutting off the Jedi's hands before they could strike Eerabik with a lethal blow.

A wicked light filled Eerabik's eyes, and she raised her talons again.

Unlimited Power.png

"Power!!!" Eerabik cried triumphantly as Force lightning electrocuted the Jedi. "UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!"

Unable to withstand the assault, the Jedi assassin was blasted out of the window of the Chancellor's office, falling to their death below.

Jamshidi and Vidia.png

"You have passed the final test, my friend," Darth Vidia said, rising from the floor. She fastened a heavy, blood-red hood over her head, casting her face into shadow, though Jamshidi could still see her yellow eyes glowing underneath.

"Everything was as you foresaw, my Lady," Jamshidi said.

Darth Vidia cackled in amusement. "For how long have you known, my friend? I assume you realized that I had more than a technical or a collector's interest in lightsabers, and a deeper knowledge of the Force than I let on."

"I figured it out early enough, before even that. But I couldn't care less what religious philosophy you subscribe to, or that, once, we were political opponents. Only you have the power, vision, and wisdom to bring peace, justice, and security to the galaxy, and enough time to do it, Lady Vidia." He knelt before her. "It is my destiny to help you achieve that great work, by bringing overwhelming military force against any who would resist us. I know that now. And thus, we must stop the Jedi, before they can tear down all that you would build."

"When they learn what has transpired here, the Jedi will seek to kill both of us," Darth Vidia replied.

"I agree," Jamshidi said. "And then they will move against the Senate."

"Every single Jedi is now an enemy of the Republic," Vidia continued. "Rise, my friend. We must act quickly. The Jedi will be relentless. If they are not all destroyed, it will be civil war without end. First, take the army to the Jedi Temple. We will catch them off balance. Then, when that is done, take the Death Star and destroy Zumaka, in the Buzbuznol System. A number of the seditionist Senators who support the Jedi have gathered there, along with the Xani and Hazbuzi leaders."

"I understand, my Lady."

"Do what must be done. Do not hesitate to act. Show no mercy. Only then, will you be powerful enough in the Dark Side to unlock the secrets of immortality, and rule forever at my side."

Jamshidi nodded. "What about the other Jedi throughout the galaxy?"

"Their betrayal will be dealt with," Darth Vidia said, taking a seat at her desk.

"Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... And... we shall have peace."

Last edited:
Episode IV, Part 6 (2321-2322)
After Jamshidi had departed to lead the army on the Jedi Temple, Darth Vidia returned to her private office and activated her HoloNet transceiver, contacting the commanders of each battlefront in the Outer Rim Sieges.

Order 66.png

"Commander, the time has come," she said. "Execute Order 66."

"Yes, my Lady."

The Jedi Purge had begun.

All across the Outer Rim, clone troopers turned on their Jedi generals, gunning down those they had fought alongside for so long.

"Good soldiers follow orders," some of them mechanically intoned, as the individual wills they had developed over years of fighting were overridden by the inhibitor chips implanted into their brains.

The Jedi died.

Even the Jedi at the Temple were no match for the legion of elite clone troopers that Moff Jamshidi brought to bear against them, hopelessly outnumbering the defenders.

Jamishidi then wasted no time in bringing the Death Star to Zumaka, as Lady Vidia had ordered him to.

Firing on Zumaka.png

Zumaka Destroyed.png

The center of the Hazbuzan Syndicate's criminal enterprises, which had sheltered and bankrolled the Republic's enemies, was no more.

As Moff Jamishidi hunted down any remaining Jedi sympathizers, Supreme Chancellor and Custodian Eerabik called a special session of the Galactic Senate.

Proclamation of the New Order.png

"Citizens of the Galactic Community, today we mark a transition," Eerabik announced. "The Jedi Rebellion of the last few months has at last been quelled, and their collaborators brought to justice by our loyal clone troopers and the tireless efforts of the Galactic Defense Force. With the destruction of Zumaka, the remaining systems that had been in league with the Jedi traitors and criminals have seen the error of their ways, and realized that they cannot resist the might of a united Galactic Community, nor halt the march of progress! And so, they have surrendered to us. In decisively ending the wars that have plagued our galaxy for almost thirty-five years, which were masterminded by the Jedi to weaken us, we have brought a new era of freedom, peace, justice, and security to the galaxy! Any remaining Jedi who would threaten this peace will be hunted down and defeated!"

There were jubilant cheers from the senate.

"The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed," Eerabik continued, "but I assure you, my resolve has never been stronger! And so that we may never repeat the tragedies of these past years, and suffer the scourge internal divisions, I make the following proclamation! In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Galactic Community will be reorganized into the first Galactic Imperium, for a safe and secure society! The Imperium will continue to be ruled by this august body, and a single enlightened individual to guide it, chosen from its membership to serve as the galaxy's sovereign ruler for life!

"The Imperium will bring law and order to every corner of corner of the galaxy, stamping out crime and corruption! Continuing peace will be ensured by the Galactic Defense Force, which will be expanded and reorganized into the Imperial Armada, and by our new Stormtrooper Corps, of which the Clone Army will form the first legions of. May their bravery and devotion to duty forever serve as examples to be followed!

"Apart, the Fallen Empires pose a continuing clear and present danger to our freedom and way of life. They are sleeping giants, and could awake at any time. But together, we shall stand firm against any attack, from within or without! Even the ancients themselves will be no match for the Imperium!"

There was a deafening round of applause, echoing throughout the Senate chamber, signaling their approval. There were more than enough votes to carry the motion. Of course, disloyal senators had been removed, others had been generously bribed to support the Imperium, and others had their homeworlds at gunpoint, facing orbital bombardment from Star Destroyers or planetary annihilation from the Death Star if they did not vote for the Imperium. But there was still plenty of genuine enthusiasm for it.

"I envision a day, when we will not see ourselves first as citizens of separate star nations," the newly proclaimed Galactic Empress Eerabik said, "but as fellow Imperials. And all Imperials must do their part to ensure the success of this great venture we set out on today! Enlist in the Imperial Armada and Stormtrooper Corps! Explore distant star systems, colonize new worlds, and bring our more primitive neighbors in Outer Rim Systems into the glory of the Imperium! Educate your fellow citizens in our ideals, and be ever vigilant for traitors. Be diligent and honest in your labors, and forsake decadence in favor of the greater good of the Imperium. Build gateways tying every world together, and megastructures the likes of which the galaxy has never seen, outshining all those who came before us! Under my leadership, the Galactic Imperium will never fall!"

If the applause had been merely deafening before, it was now thunderous, a storm sweeping away any who tried to hold it back.

The First Galactic Imperium.png

And if there was anything that made Empress Eerabik's day any better, it was killing the little green Jedi freak who tried to ambush her in her office shortly after the proclamation.

She had been waiting a long time for that one.

Imperial Domain.png

Last edited:
"Good soldiers follow orders," some of them mechanically intoned, as the individual wills they had developed over years of fighting were overridden by the inhibitor chips implanted into their brains.

Whoa, that's dark. I'm guessing that's from one of the Star Wars novels, right? I don't remember seeing that in Revenge of the Sith.