- Jan 13, 2010
3. There are already different strategy games on console like Halo Wars, Tropico, Railroad Empire, Sudden Strike, etc. - these games sell well.
Do note that, of those, Halo Wars is the only one developed with consoles in mind, and it's a weird kind of RTS not really working on PC (I've tried it). I would also argue it's the only one selling well, and that's mostly because of the strength of the franchise. I'm not aware of the other ones doing great.
Hello, Folk! I need a quick help which I could not find out from game info and youtube!
I and a few of my friends want to start a new strategy game. Therefore, I am trying to understand that this is a good game for play together with friends.
- Is there any option to create your own corporation or clan?
- Can you join to battles with your corp or allies?
- Can you share, give, donate your resourcs, equipments or fleet with allies?
- Is there any trading option? Can you buy and sell items?
- Do you think is this a good game for to play with friends?
The game you're looking for is EVE online. QED.