Stellaris - Stellaris v2.5.1 (1fd6) - The Rubricator and The Vechtar Zavonia Bug

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Imnus

Corporal
Jan 22, 2016
Description
Stellaris v2.5.1 (1fd6) - The Rubricator and The Vechtar Zavonia Bug

Game Version
Shelley v2.5.1 (1fd6)

What version do you use?
GoG

What expansions do you have installed?
Synthetic Dawn, Utopia, Leviathans Story Pack, Apocalypse, Megacorp, Distant Stars, Ancient Relics, Lithoids

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
I had a problem with The Vechtar Zavonia after the Generation Ship project it goes to Hidden Worlds but it sends me to the Relic World that has The Rubricator and then The Vechtar Zavonia overrides The Rubricator chain in the Situation Log, but since you can't get to Paridayda because it doesn't spawn then The Vechtar Zavonia chain it's bugged and can't be finished. The Rubricator chain was going until after finding at the Kleptomaniac Rats dig site but without starting to dig.

I think what happened is that both share the same ID (id = hidden_planet) in 'ancient_relics_events_miranda.txt' and 'distant_stars_events.txt'. So I changed the one for The Rubricator and it got fixed and now Paridayda and it's solar system do spawn.

'C:\GOG Games\Stellaris\events\ancient_relics_events_miranda.txt'
create_point_of_interest = {
id = hidden_planet
name = "rubricator_coordinates_poi"
desc = rubricator_coordinates_desc
event_chain = rubricator_chain
location = event_target:rubricator_planet
}
->
id = rubricator_hidden_planet
name = "rubricator_coordinates_poi"
desc = rubricator_coordinates_desc
event_chain = rubricator_chain
location = event_target:rubricator_planet
}

'C:\GOG Games\Stellaris\events\distant_stars_events.txt'
id = hidden_planet
name = "hidden_planet_poi"
desc = hidden_planet_desc
event_chain = generation_ship_chain
location = event_target:utopian_planet
}
->
NO CHANGES

Steps to reproduce the issue.
While The Rubricator chain is on Kleptomaniac Rats dig site, do Generation Ship project in the The Vechtar Zavonia chain.

Upload Attachment
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi, thanks for the report. Could you please attach a save with the issue present?

2220.09.09 (Generation Ship)
Just after finishing researching the Ancient Hulk anomaly and before starting the Generation Ship project

2220.11.09 (The Vechtar Zavonia - Hidden Worlds)
Just after finishing Generation Ship Researching and before starting The Vechtar Zavonia event chain

I attached both the bugged (.bug) one and the one after I fixed it.

Attachments

• 2220.09.09 (Generation Ship).bug.sav
    1,4 MB · Views: 0
  • 2220.09.09 (Generation Ship).sav
  • 2220.11.09 (The Vechtar Zavonia - Hidden Worlds).bug.sav
    1,7 MB · Views: 0
  • 2220.11.09 (The Vechtar Zavonia - Hidden Worlds).sav
Reactions:
Hi, thanks for the report. Could you please attach a save with the issue present?

I'm also attaching a mod to fix the problem, I finally decided to update the game so the mod is for the latest version (Stellaris v2.7.2), if you like you can use it to test the fix.

It is how made the saves.

Attachments

• fixes_mod.zip
    8,5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions:
I'm also attaching a mod to fix the problem, I finally decided to update the game so the mod is for the latest version (Stellaris v2.7.2), if you like you can use it to test the fix.

It is how made the saves.

Hi, thanks for all the files. Since you mentioned modding it for 2.7.2, am I correct that this issue is still present?

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Hi, thanks for all the files. Since you mentioned modding it for 2.7.2, am I correct that this issue is still present?

Yes, except for the part of "The Vechtar Zavonia overrides The Rubricator chain in the Situation Log" now both are in the Situation Log but Hidden Worlds in The Vechtar Zavonia chain still sends me to the Relic World that has The Rubricator instead of creating the Vechtar Zavonia System with the Paridayda (Gaia Planet) in it.

Reactions:
Simple double conflicting event ID to fix, nothing more nothing less to discuss.

Yes, except for the part of "The Vechtar Zavonia overrides The Rubricator chain in the Situation Log" now both are in the Situation Log but Hidden Worlds in The Vechtar Zavonia chain still sends me to the Relic World that has The Rubricator instead of creating the Vechtar Zavonia System with the Paridayda (Gaia Planet) in it.
This bug is still happening in Herbert, Steam version.