Stellaris - Stellaris - [Dick v3.0.1 (c04b) - Espionage Operation cancel? itself without any notifications

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Baybars1386

Recruit
14 Badges
Apr 17, 2021
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
Description
Stellaris - [Dick v3.0.1 (c04b) - Espionage Operation cancel? itself without any notifications

Game Version
Dick v3.0.1 (c04b)

What version do you use?
Paradox Launcher

What expansions do you have installed?
Synthetic Dawn, Utopia, Leviathans Story Pack, Apocalypse, Megacorp, Distant Stars, Ancient Relics, Lithoids, Federations

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Hi'

I made a vast spy empire and at first everything was going great. I had notification every steps of the operation and operations failed and succeed normaly.
But now I keep launching operation and I don't have the notification anymore when the operation succeed a step.

And my operations disapear at one point. I keep the infiltration point and everything. It's like nothing happened.
The only way I succeed to keep it up it to keep the operation window on my screen the whole time.

I don't understand what's change because I didn't notice right away that the operation cancel itself.

Thanks in advance & sorry for my english.

Steps to reproduce the issue.

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• ironman.sav
    1,8 MB · Views: 0
  • ironman.sav
    1,8 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: