• Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
Description
Ressource Bug

Game Version
Butler V.2.8.1

What version do you use?
Steam

What expansions do you have installed?
Synthetic Dawn, Utopia, Leviathans Story Pack, Apocalypse, Megacorp, Distant Stars, Ancient Relics, Federations

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
I have this problem now over Month in many Games which I started. Every Time I takeover some Citys of other Nations my Ressources starts going from 100+ down to -100 or something else and i dont now how or why!
Everything is okay in each city and its going up and down but still destroys the fu*king game after Hours of playing! I thought u would patch this by ur own or something like that so i decided to stop playing it and now I started a new game and this bug still exist!

Steps to reproduce the issue.
I allready deinstalled the Game and installed it new, also played as other factions.
I also talked with other players in online Lobbys and they had the Same bug and that sucks realy Hard, that you play
20+ Hours just to see how your Game gets destroyed through that bug^^

I would send a save but i was angry and instantly deleted that game and will not play it again until
that problem is solve^^ but i did a screenshot

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• 20210301145020_1.jpg
    20210301145020_1.jpg
    476,7 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0

hart30

General
16 Badges
May 13, 2017
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Stellaris: Federations
Thats massive. How Long does it take for the ressources to go back to normal? I know that conquered Pops are very unhappy and ur own Pops get war tired. I also know, that after the end of a war there is a very short period, where it has to recalculate ur ressource gain, but this? I mean war is costly, the further ur fleet is away from ur capital, the higher is ist upkeep, and the more unhappy ur Pops are the more ressources they consume and the less ressources they produce.
A lack of a strategic ressource decreases ur overall ressource Output by 25%, this can also easily let to a death spiral.

Xxmaster920

Recruit
17 Badges
Mar 1, 2021
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
Sometimes it just needs some minutes to get to normal after a war and from -100 it Jumps up to my normal income what i had before, if i have luck. But sometimes it jumping constantly up and down and sometimes it stands under -100. My first thought was it could be possible because of the stability But after i looked at each planet which where on 80-100% stability it couldnt be that problem. So then i decided to delete some of my fleets to get into + again and that worked for a short time but then instantly jumped down again into -.
This picture was my first game after Month but stability was on each planet, also on them which I conquerd, on 70-100% stability so i dont rly know how and why it was constantly jumping up and down, to stand at the end in the - area.
And as i joined a Multiplayer Lobby to ask them while playing with them, they told me that they had sometimes the same bug/problem.

I had a Game before where i put arround 20+ Hours in and then the Bug or what ever that was made it unpossible to play normal because i was constantly looking where that problem is, deleting all my fleets and groundfleets.

And The picture which i send was taken at the end of the game before i deleted that save file. I tried everything and then some of my nighbours declared war on me so i had two problems to solve.

hart30

General
16 Badges
May 13, 2017
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Stellaris
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
Did u do a ascension (cybernetic/psionic?) I heard from a bug where all ur pops get stuck in assimilation living standard, getting assimilated over and over again, despite already being psionic/synthetic. This also can d3stroy the economy.