• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Comet OS

Recruit
16 Badges
Feb 9, 2018
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
Description
Outdated descriptions

Game Version
Dick 3.0.1 c04b

What version do you use?
Steam

What expansions do you have installed?

Do you have mods enabled?
Yes

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Nemesis expansion enabled, think I should clarify as that's not in the checkable expansions list

Mods in load order
Dark UI
! Immersive Simple map UI !
Light Borers
Quadrant Fixed
Whiter Stars
Pinwheel Galaxy (Purple)
Tiny Outliner v2
Tiny fleets
Softer Hyperlanes
ASB Ironman
Black Galaxy Backgroundd

Checksum is unmodified and game is achievement compatible and multiplayer compatible with pure vanilla games with these mods enabled.

Description for the planetary ftl inhibitor tech is outdated, which caused me much confusion when my fortress habitat did not stop the enemy despite it being covered in strongholds. Turns out after a google, you need fortresses and not stronholds, despite the tech description being 'any world with a stronghold or fortress'. Other tech descriptions or descriptions in general might also be outdated. I also found that the minerals description says their primary uses are building ships and stations, which is VERY outdated, unless it was changed for nemesis, but then why is it a primary use when not every faction is going to become the crisis?

I've never done much stellaris without loads of optimization mods before nemesis, (not counting updates before LeGuin, but I didn't play the game too much back then), so I, and I'm sure other players, rely on the descriptions of things alot. And it'd be great if they were all up to date!

Image of outdated description and fleet jumping out of system with a fortress habitat with a stronghold. And yes it's an over the top edgy empire

Steps to reproduce the issue.
hover mouse over ftl inhibitor tech/minerals and read desc, or other descriptions that might also be outdated.

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• wtf.png
    wtf.png
    2,9 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0